- Route: Kochi - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kochi
- Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Start/End Point: Kochi
About the Tour:
- Prepare yourself for a romantic break for an extravagant honeymoon excursion with your partner within the tropical gateway of Kerala. Kerala is at the top of every couple's bucket list because it is one of the most romantic and magnificent settings with dreamlike grandeur surrounding the country.
- Kerala never ceases to enthrall its visitors with its misty mountains, beautiful beaches, glistening backwaters, lush herbal reserves, and mesmerizing waterfalls. This area has a fantastic herbal spot where you can spend a few special moments with your family and build memories that will last a lifetime.
How to reach:
- By Air: Air, road, and rail are all options for getting to Kochi. Cochin International Airport (CIAL) is a Kochi airport with domestic and international flight connections.
- By Rail: Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction are the two most important railway stations in Kochi. Kochi is well connected to its surrounding towns and states.
- By Road: You can also get to Kochi by car because the National Highways and linked highways provide clean electricity.
Day 1: Arrival in Munnar | Welcome to the Valley of Tea
- After arriving in Kochi, you will be greeted by our consultant at the airport/railway station.
- Later, be transported to the inn in a sterilized car and enjoy a power connection to the inn while acclimating to the climate.
- While completing all of the check-in processes, have a complimentary drink at the inn.
- Munnar is a hill resort situated 1600 meters above sea level that served as the summer season guesthouse of the erstwhile British administration in South India. It retains its colonial attractiveness and is noted for its tea plantations, rolling hills, picture-postcard hamlets, and undulating valleys.
- Relax at the inn and enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure while soaking in the herbal splendor.
- At night, you may get closer to the Munnar marketplace and learn more about Munnar's local culture.
- Overnight live at the hotel.
Day 2: Munnar | Indulge in Munnar Sightseeing
- Set out on an adventure to discover Munnar after breakfast at the inn.
- You may reach the Munnar hill station after a four-hour drive via foggy hills and magnificent inexperienced tea farms.
- Visit the Spice Plantations to get a whiff of the traditional Indian spices.
- Make a day of it by visiting the Valara and Cheyyappara waterfalls, which are both cascading.
- Pay a visit to the tea gardens to learn how to prepare a fantastic cup of tea.
- While roaming over the Mattupetty Lake and Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, and Blossom Garden, snap a few postcard photos.
- Rajamalai National Park has a deserted section that you can explore (domestic to the endangered Nilgiri Thar mountain goat among others).
- Overnight live on the inn in Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar to Thekkady | Drive to Periyar a place recognized for it is Tiger Reserve and Spice Plantations.
- Prepare yourself for the next adventure closer to Thekkady after breakfast in the inn.
- Take a peek around the inn and refresh up when you arrive in Thekkady.
- Travel to Thekkady on a sightseeing tour.
- Take a boat ride on the Periyar Lake through the Periyar Tiger Reserve for a chance to see the big cat.
- After that, you can go on an Elephant ride or a Jeep safari in the bush.
- At night, visit Spice Lawn or take a stroll through Thekkady's neighborhood markets to sample local delicacies.
- Overnight live at Hotel in Thekkady.
Day 4: Thekkady to Alleppey | The Famous Back Water Destination
- After a beautiful breakfast, drive closer to Alleppey and check-in before boarding your houseboat to learn more about the backwaters.
- Following lunch, you'll embark on a one-of-a-kind boat along the lake and lagoons.
- Alleppey's floral beauty is enhanced by its magnificent lakes, canals, and coves.
- With the help of the backwaters, rice fields, and coconut plantations, take in the scenic grandeur of the small community that has become overcrowded.
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset before you call it a day.
- Overnight live in Alleppey
Day 5: Alleppey sightseeing | Get your fingers at the water sports
- After breakfast, head to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary to take in the scenery while learning about the various varieties of beautiful birds.
- Take a trip to the tranquil stretches of lakes, canals, and lagoons that run alongside the Arabian Sea's coast.
- After lunch, head to Alappuzha Beach and participate in water recreation activities such as paragliding, parasailing, snorkeling, fishing, and so on.
- Return your attention to your houseboat.
- Overnight Stay at Houseboat in Alleppey.
Day 6: Alleppey to Cochin | Say goodbye to the coastal splendor
- Take a peek out from the houseboat after breakfast in the morning and bid adieu to Alleppey's most enticing natural surroundings.
- To conclude your excursion, be transferred to Cochin Airport or the railway station.