About the Package:
- Grand Himachal Honeymoon Package, starting from Delhi, is a specially crafted Himachal travel package for newlywed couples. With cab transfers from and to Delhi and also within Himachal, this is one of best Himachal packages for couples who wish to unwind and enjoy.
- Covering Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, and Dalhousie - this Himachal honeymoon package packs a lot in its elaborate 7 nights, 8 days Himachal tour itinerary. If offers you relaxed stays in each of the cities - two nights in Shimla, three nights in Manali, one night in Dharamshala, and one night in Dalhousie.
- This Himachal honeymoon package from Delhi comes with a competitive price and yet guarantees a romantic stay and hassle-free transfers. The tour itinerary includes guided sightseeing tours, day trips to popular tourist attractions of Himachal, shopping trips, rejuvenating activities, and adventure sports. There is sufficient time to go for adventure activities and also to enjoy some private moments in the romantic hill stations and breathtaking valleys of Himachal.
- This Himachal honeymoon package includes leisure time during the trip wherein one can treat his spouse to a heart-filling shopping experience at the popular markets of these hill towns. These markets offer a plethora of unique products such as Shawls, woolen caps, jackets, Dorjes, boots, and handicrafts.
- So, book your Himachal honeymoon package right away, to enjoy the experience of an utterly romantic sojourn amidst the Himalayas.
Day 1 : Transfer from Delhi to Shimla by private cab
- Let your honeymoon begin with a passionate affair with the hills
- On day 1 morning, as you reach the pickup point in Delhi, board the cab and start a memorable journey to Shimla. Behold the lovely views and sceneries on the way and do not forget to capture them in your camera. Have lunch on the way.
- On arrival in Shimla, check into the hotel and unwind. You will have some leisure time before dinner. Spend some quality time with your partner and then head for an indulgent dinner, which will be served at the hotelΓÇÖs in-house restaurant.
- Distance from Delhi to Shimla: 360 km
- Travel Time: 7 hours 30 minutes
Day 2 : Shimla: Sightseeing tour of major tourist places
- Explore the beauty of Shimla and the surrounding landscapes of the quaint hill-station
- Start the day 2 of your Himachal honeymoon itinerary with a hearty and nutritious breakfast. Soon after, a private cab will take your for a sightseeing tour of Shimla.
- Romance to beautiful hilly surroundings and the cool weather at Kufri. Here you can go pony riding, yak riding, skiing, sledging, and other fun activities.
- After spending some quality time in Kufri, you can head out for some local sightseeing in the nearby area. Local tourist places that you cover on this day include Jakhoo Temple, Indira Gandhi Holiday Home, flourishing forests, and verdant orchards.
- Later return to Shimla and explore Mall Road, The Ridge, Scandal Point, Christ church, and Kali Bari Temple.
- Then head back to the hotel and enjoy the delicious night meal. An after dinner walk in the cool.
Day 3 : Manali: A road trip through the mountains
- Travel to Manali by road and enjoy the mesmerizing ride with tall mountains on both sides, and your partner by your side.
- Next morning, wake up early to enjoy the gorgeous sunrise and enjoy some private moments together before breakfast time. Savour the morning spread and then pack up to check out of the hotel. Then you will board the cab and proceed to Manali. Enjoy the beautiful road trip and capture memorable moments of your Himachal honeymoon in your camera.
- Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Utilize the next few hours to relax in the hotel premises or head out to nearby surroundings on your own, if time permits. Have a private, romantic dinner at the hotelΓÇÖs in-house restaurant.
- End the third day of your Himachal itinerary by spend the rest of the night in the hotel in Manali. Be prepared for a power-packed next day.
- Distance from Shimla to Manali: 250 km
- Travel Time: 7 hours
Day 4 : Manali: Sightseeing tour and shopping
- After a day of sightseeing and exploring the lush green surroundings in Manali, indulge in some shopping at the Mall road.
- Start the next day of this Himachal tour package with a delicious morning meal and then get ready for local sightseeing in Manali. Also known as valley of Gods, Manali has a lot of temples. You can seek blessings of the Almighty at Hadimba Devi temple, Shiv Temple, and Rama Temple.
- Later you can cover Old Manali, US Club, Naggar Palace, Vashisht Village, and Tibetan-Monastery. Towards the evening, get ready for some shopping time. Manali has two major shopping hubs - Mall Road & IBEX Market - where you can buy souvenirs to take home from your mindblowing Himachal honeymoon tour.
- Later on, come back to the hotel for a romantic dinner and enjoy your overnight stay in Manali.
Day 5 : Manali: A day of adventure at Rohtang Pass & Solang Valley
- Explore the fun and adventurous side of your partner by trying adventure activities like paragliding and zorbing.
- Post breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for a full day tour of Rohtang Pass, which is approximately 50 km away. It is the gateway to the gorgeous Lahaul and Spiti Valley and offers many panoramic views on its way. Spend some time at the pass, indulge in activities like horse riding and sledging, and then head to Solang Valley to experience pumping adrenaline.
- In Solang Valley, you can go for adventure activities like paragliding, zorbing, skiing, and sledging, along with your partner. Alternatively, you can go for a short guided hiking tour and a romantic nature walk with your partner.
- Towards sunset, board the cab to return to Manali. End the day on a good note with a wholesome dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
- Note: Due to unfavorable weather, Rohtang Pass is closed from November to May. During this time, tourists will be taken to Solang Valley instead. Also, check for the availability of vehicle passes with your agent as these passes are a must for Rohtang Pass tour.
- Optional: At SnowPoint near Rohtang Pass, you can try adventure activities like paragliding, skiing, and Zorbing.
- Tip: Rohtang Pass is closed on Tuesdays. Plan your trip accordingly
- Distance from Manali to Rohtang Pass: 51 km
- Travel Time: 1.5 hours
Day 6 : Dharamshala: Romantic long ride to the home of Dalai Lama
- See the best of Himachal as you take to the road from Manali to Dharamshala via Kullu, with your love by your side.
- As you wake up to a pleasant morning, breakfast will be served in the hotelΓÇÖs restaurant. Post your morning grub, pack up for a lovely drive that will take you to yet another spellbinding hill-station in Himachal - Dharamshala. Enroute, take pit stops at Manikaran Gurudwara, and take a plunge into its hot water springs.
- Once you reach the hotel and check-in, relax a bit. In the evening, set out to explore the serene destination that gives you the perfect ambiance and complete privacy to enjoy your honeymoon.
- With the backdrop of Dhauladhar ranges, Dharamshala is a preferred honeymoon destination in India. It is the abode of His Holiness - The Dalai Lama, which further adds to the serenity of the place.
- You can also indulge in some shopping at the local markets in Dharamshala. Have a delicious dinner at the hotel and retire for sound sleep.
- Other Benefits: Cab Transfer, Sightseeing, Meals
- Dharamshala Cricket Stadium
Prayer Flags at a monastery in Dharamshala
Manikaran Gurudwara in Himachal
Day 7 : Dharamshala, Dalhousie: Local sightseeing and the best of nature
- Going sightseeing is the best way to absorb a cityΓÇÖs history, culture and vibe. Just like spending time with your partner to know their likes, habits and taste.
- On day 7 of your honeymoon itinerary, delight your taste buds with a yummy and healthy breakfast, and get ready for another fun-filled day of sightseeing in your Himachal honeymoon package. Explore the seamless blend of Himachali and Tibetan culture and beliefs as both peacefully co-exist in Dharamshala.
- Your local sightseeing tour will cover places such as the official residence of Dalai lama, Mcleodganj, Tibetan Monasteries, beautiful forests, nature trails, and local markets.
- Later in the day, you will start for Dalhousie. Once you reach there, check into the hotel and relax. Explore the amenities of the hotel and enjoy overnight stay in Dalhousie.
- Distance from Dharamshala to Dalhousie: 117 km
- Travel Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
Day 8 : Dalhousie: Departure
- Your 8-days Himachal honeymoon package will be a memorable affair!
- Start the day with a lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel. Later pack all your luggage and check-out from the hotel. With the help of our representative, you will get a transfer to Delhi.
- Distance from Dalhousie to Delhi: 576 km
- Travel Time: 10 hours