- Activity Location: Panna Tiger Reserve
- Check-in: 3:00 P.M. (Day1)
- Check-out: 11:00 A.M. (Day 2)
- Duration: 2 DAYS
About the Bear Valley Campsite:
- Panna Tiger Reserve in northern Madhya Pradesh is a critical tiger habitat with a dynamic dry deciduous forest. It has enthralling waterfalls, natural wonders, archaeological splendors, legends, and cultural riches.
- The Ken river adds to its beauty. The forest is Dry Deciduous, which is advantageous in terms of sightings. Visit the beautiful place and enjoy the luxuries that the place has to offer.
About Camping in Bear Valley Campsite, Panna:
- Arrive at the campsite early to make the most of your time.
- Take a breath and report to your respective camps.
- Take part in enjoyable activities with your loved ones.
- Allow yourself to be pampered by nature and make lasting memories.
- At the campsite, delicious meals will satisfy your palate.
- Under the stars, enjoy a warm bonfire session with your friends.