About the destination:
- Being a Queen of Hill station and imparting a few mesmerizing sceneries, Ooty manages to live in a satisfactory place for a ride withinside the southern part of India. Bangalore to Ooty Package presents you with a hazard to recognize the satisfaction of this hill station. Sitting blissfully at the Nilgiri Mountains, the verdant splendor and meadows dotted with tea plantations on this hill station will thieve everyone's attention. From admiring the extraordinary flora in OotyΓÇÖs Botanical gardens to traversing the trek to Doddabetta Peak, Ooty excursion bundle from Bangalore will provide several possibilities to experience a fun-stuffed ride. In addition to the sightseeing, Bangalore to Ooty ride programs can even take you to Mysore - a domestic of Royals. This location is blessed with a century-vintage structure displaying the marvels of historical techniques.
- Route: Bangalore - Ooty - Bangalore (via Mysore)
- Start Point: Bangalore
- End Point: Bangalore
- Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
- Stay in a trendy motel on a double sharing basis
- Breakfast from day 2 to day 6
- Sightseeing as in keeping with the itinerary
- Comfortable and hygienic car (Sedan/SUV) for sightseeing on all days as in keeping with the itinerary.
- Professional English speakme driving force cum guide
- AC car transfers from Bangalore
Universal Adventures recommended:
- Take an adventurous toy education experience in Nilgiri Mountains, Ooty
- Witness the 650 species of flora in Botanical Garden, Ooty
- Witness the best top withinside the Nilgiris, Doddabetta at an altitude of 8606 ft.
- Visit the Tea Museum in Ooty and find out about the foundation of World Tea and the evolution of tea.
- Boating in Ooty Lake
How to attain:
- You can attain Bangalore through the air at Bangalore International Airport that's positioned at a distance of forty km from the metropolis. From right here you may take pay as you go taxi offerings and bus offerings to attain the metropolis. Many countrywide and global flights land at this airport making the approachability of the metropolis easy.
Day 1: Arrival at Ooty | Queen of Hill Stations
- The Ooty tour package from Bangalore starts with your pick-up from Bangalore and arrival at the queen of hill stations, Ooty.
- On reaching your hotel in Ooty, complete the check-in formalities.
- Freshen up and unwind as the beautiful hill station awaits you
- Depending on the time, you can head out for some sightseeing in the Nilgiris.
- Begin the Bangalore to Ooty package with a visit to the Rose Garden of Ooty, which has numerous species of roses to fill your heart with love.
- Next, proceed to the refreshing Ooty Lake, where youΓÇÖll find Eucalyptus trees, greenery, streams, and beautiful water birds to captivate your senses.
- You can also enjoy a romantic boat ride in one of the paddle boats or motorboats!
- Later, visit the Doddabetta Peak, which at 2623 meters is the highest peak in the Nilgiris. Enjoy the astounding views of the nearby areas from here and get some pictures clicked.
- Return to the hotel to wrap up the day and take a rest to get prepared for the next day
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Ooty | Explore the mystical land
- Wake up to an exhilarating morning in the hill station
- Start your morning with an excellent sumptuous breakfast, and get ready for an exciting day ahead.
- Today the main attractions of the Ooty tour package from Bangalore, await to be explored by you.
- Visit the Wax World, which houses statues of prominent personalities and famous social figures, and the incredible Avalanche Lake, allowing you to immerse yourself in the revitalizing natural surroundings of Ooty.
- After this, you will visit the Kamraj Sagar Dam and the Kalhatty Waterfalls.
- On the way back to the hotel, visit the Tea Garden, enjoying the fresh aromas of tea as you traverse across the plantations.
- Return to the hotel and overnight stay
Day 3: Ooty to Bangalore via Mysore | Departure
- Begin your last day on the Bangalore to Ooty package, with a lavish breakfast
- Pack your bags and check-out from your hotel for an exciting sightseeing tour in Mysore before returning to Bangalore
- On the sightseeing tour, you will be visiting popular places like the Mysore Wax Museum, Zoological Park, and the Chamundeshwari Temple,
- You will also visit Maharaja's Palace or the Mysore Palace, St. Philomena Church - an auspicious shrine, Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, and the Tombs of Tipu Sultan and Hyder Ali.
- Mark the end of the Bangalore to Ooty trip package, as you will be transferred back to Bangalore with a fresh mind and unforgettable memories.