About the Destination:
A hilly town, filled with granite cliffs, grassy hills, lakes, waterfalls and forested valleys, Kodaikanal is a quaint hill station in Tamil Nadu. The hills and the forests of this area are dotted with cascading waterfalls and much seasonal flora and fauna, thus adding more stars Bangalore to Kodaikanal package tour. Bangalore to Kodaikanal package will offer you a chance to enjoy the best of nature while exploring the hidden gems of Kodaikanal and the abundance of wonders in the hills of this ΓÇ£Queen of the hillsΓÇ¥.
In addition to enjoying the locations, this hilly town is also known for serving the best South Indian food and you can easily enjoy it at any local food joint.
- Route: Bangalore - Kodikanal - Bangalore
- Duration: 3 Days & 2 Nights
- Start point: Bangalore Airport
- Endpoint: Bangalore Airport
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Buffet Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Driver cum guide
- Accommodation in Deluxe/Super Deluxe/Luxury Hotel (Depending on the variant selected)
Universal Adventures Recommended:
- Spend A Day Chilling at Bear Shola Falls
- Rejuvenate With Yoga at Karuna Farm
- Visit Perumal Peak for a Mesmerizing Hike
- Explore The Beauty of Thalaiyar Falls
- Take A Stroll at CoakerΓÇÖs Walk
How to reach:
You can reach Bangalore via air at Bangalore International Airport which is located at a distance of 40 km from the city. From here you can take prepaid taxi services and bus services to reach the city. Many national and international flights lands on this airport making approachability of the city easy.
Day 1: Arrival in Kodaikanal | Enjoy Day at Leisure
- The Kodaikanal tour package from Bangalore begins by picking you from airport/railway station/bus stop in Madurai to transfer you to Kodaikanal
- On arrival, check-in to the hotel and freshen up to wash away the journey fatigue.
- Spend the day at leisure the way you want by exploring nearby places, shopping at the local markets and carry on with your personal activities
- End this day in the hotel room with an overnight stay.
Day 2: Kodaikanal | Explore the City
- Get up early for a breathtaking view of lush green hills and valleys.
- Freshen up and enjoy nutritious breakfast
- Head towards splendid places of Kodaikanal and explore it at its best close to nature
- Get enchanted by the Green Valley viewpoint that offers a plethora of things such as souvenirs, ornaments, flowers, etc.
- Stroll around Vaigai Dam and enjoy picturesque views and serene surroundings.
- Witness the marvelous nature treasure of Silver Cascade Falls and enjoy fabulous gushy waterfall sightseeing. This waterfall is a perfect place for any nature lover with an impressive height of 180 ft.
- Proceed to Berijam Lake and feel rejuvenated with the scenic beauty around. Spend quality time amidst the flawless setting surrounded by hills, plateaus and rivers.
- Indulge in surrealistic appeal of the area surrounding of Coakers Walks
- As per Bangalore to Kodaikanal package day 2 ends here, return to the hotel and have a peaceful sleep.
Day 3: Departure from Kodaikanal | Its time to say Goodbye
- Pack your bags to get ready to return home
- Enjoy delicious Breakfast and CheckΓÇôout from the hotel
- On the last day of the package from Bangalore to Kodaikanal, proceed to Madurai for shopping in the local market 'South Indian' style of shopping affair.
- The street offers various handicrafts like bags, clothes, shoes, shawls, etc. Almost every other item can be purchased from here. The narrow streets and small lighted shops give a glimpse to the busy life of people in Madurai.
- Transfer to the airport or railway station with an appointed representative. Board the flight/train to your home destination.