- Activity Location: Mobor Beach, Goa
- Opening Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Duration: 15 Minutes (Banana Boat)
- Suitable For: All age groups
About Mobor Beach, Goa:
- Goa is a wonderful place to explore if you are water sports lover. Enjoy the banana ride in one of the popular beaches in Goa.
- Parasailing, water scooters, banana boat rides, dinghy sailing, scuba diving, and a relaxing cruise on a ship are among the watersports available.
- Goa is a heaven for all the adventure freaks making it safe for you there will be lifeguard for your help So you don't have to worry about your safety.
About Banana Ride in Mobor Beach, Goa:
- Reach our Beach office at the scheduled timings and meet with our instructors.
- Enjoy the rush of Banana Ride as a speed boat whips you in the lovely blue water.Bob along on this banana as long as you can hang on.
- The Ride lasts for 15 minutes and will make you thrilled with the amazing experience of water droplets coming on you.
- A briefing session along with safety gears would be provided to you.
- Then you are ready to go Banana Ride with your friends and loved ones and don't worry our team would be there monitoring you continuously to ensure your safety.
How to reach Goa:
- By air- The Dabolim Airport lies just 29 kilometres from the state’s capital, Panjim. It is well connected by daily flights from Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Cochin and Bangalore.
- By road-There are a number of public as well as private bus operators in Goa, which offer options for intra-city and inter-city conveyance. KSRTC, MSRTC and KTC are some of the Government undertakings that operate from Panaji, Madgaon and Vasco Da Gama.
- By Train-The two major railheads in Goa are Madgaon and Thivim, which are well connected by trains from all over the country.