- Location: Calangute Beach, Goa
- Opening Hours: 8:15 am to 6:15 pm
- Duration: 15 Minutes (Banana Boat)
- Suitable For: All age groups
About Calangute Beach, Goa:
- Calangute Beach, Goa welcomes a number of tourists every year to enjoy the water sports.
- Parasailing, Water Scooters, Banana Boat Rides, Sailing, Scuba Diving, and Cruise on a Ship are among the watersports available.
- Goa is a heaven for all the adventure freaks, with its attractive beaches making it an ideal location for Banana Boat ride in Goa.
About Calangute Beach Banana Boat Ride:
- Reach our Beach office at the scheduled timings.
- A briefing session along with safety gears would be provided to you.
- Then the training session by the professional instructor would be given and you will be given a place to sit on the boat.
- Then you are ready to go Banana Ride with your friends and loved ones and don't worry our team would be there monitoring you continuously to ensure your safety.
How to reach Goa:
- By air: The Dabolim Airport lies just 29 kilometres from the state’s capital, Panjim. It is well connected by daily flights from Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Cochin and Bangalore.
- By road: There are a number of public as well as private bus operators in Goa, which offer options for intra-city and inter-city conveyance. KSRTC, MSRTC and KTC are some of the Government undertakings that operate from Panaji, Madgaon and Vasco Da Gama.
- By Train: The two major railheads in Goa are Madgaon and Thivim, which are well connected by trains from all over the country.