About the Destination:
- Have you ever questioned what it appears like to open a door to salvation? An adventure to Do Dham that takes you in the direction of serenity and breathtaking splendor will make you experience the same. Mighty snow-capped Garhwal Himalayan ranges, mythical temple partitions, and one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva in Kedarnath Temple can be a charming sight to behold. It holds the air of secrecy of spirituality and thrill as you trek sixteen km amidst the robust Himalayas all of the manners to the pinnacle of the lovely Mandakini River.
- Badrinath sits gracefully at the banks of the holy river Alaknanda and is enveloped amidst the snow-clad dual peaks of Nar and Narayan. It holds a shrine committed to Lord Vishnu and has numerous legends and myths associated with the unique introduction and established order of this holy Dham. It stands tall as one of the well-known pilgrimage locations in which heaps of travelers and pilgrims come to each yr to are seeking for the benefits of Lord Vishnu.
Quick info :
- Route: Delhi - Guptkashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath - Badrinath - Devprayag - Rishikesh - Delhi
- Duration : 8 Days & 6 Nights
- Start point: Delhi
- Endpoint: Delhi
- Pick up and drop as in keeping with your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as in keeping with the itinerary.
- Stay on a double and triple sharing foundation in hygienic and clean-up hotels.
- Buffet breakfast is in keeping with the itinerary.
- Highly-Experienced driving force cum guide
- Sightseeing as in keeping with the itinerary.
Universal Adventure Recommended :
- Pay respects to the Guri Kund temple for your manner to Kedarnath
- Visit Gandhi Sarovar or Chorabari Lake placed close to Kedarnath
- Take a holy dip withinside the Tapt Kund in Badrinath
- Go and notice the Vasudhara falls
- Visit the valley of vegetation close to Badrinath that's a UNESCO global history site.
How to Reach :
- Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun is the closest that's properly linked to primary towns in India. Haridwar is properly linked to many towns throughout India, via many highways which makes it truly smooth to reach. The predominant railway station serving the region is Haridwar Railway Station. It comes beneath neath Northern Railway Zone and it's far linked to primary towns and traveler locations in India.
Day 1: Arrival at Delhi | Reach Rishikesh
- Start your Badrinath Kedarnath tour package from Delhi. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our representative and will be transferred to Rishikesh.
- Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
- In the evening, you can head out to explore some of the famous places of Rishikesh like Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, and Parmarth Niketan Ashram.
- Witness the grand evening aarti at the Triveni ghat and witness a beautiful view of diyas in the river Ganga and hundreds of devotees chanting prayers.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Rishikesh to Guptkashi (220 Kms)
- After having breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to Guptkashi for the next part of your Badrinath Kedarnath tour package from Delhi.
- En route, you will witness the beautiful view of River Ganga and witness the confluence of River Bhagirathi and Alaknanda at Devprayag.
- We will make a stop at Srinagar, where you can have lunch and stock up some essentials for the rest of your journey.
- You will be crossing Rudraprayag, Ukhimath and after reaching Guptkashi, head to the hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay
Day 3: Guptkashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath
- Have an early breakfast in the hotel and leave for the Kedarnath visit by 05:00 am.
- Our first stop for today is Gaurikund, an important place, where lord Shiva confessed his love for Goddess Parvati.
- Start your 16 km hike to Kedarnath temple, if you're not comfortable with the hike, you can ride a pony or Palanquin to drop you at the temple.
- Make a stop at Rambara for lunch and then resume your journey.
- After completing the darshan in Kedarnath, return to your pre-booked hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Kedarnath to Guptkashi | Sightseeing across Journey
- Wake up in the laps of mountains.
- Have Breakfast at the hotel/ homestay and head towards Guptkashi
- Once again you have to trek down 16 km from Kedarnath to gupkashi.
- On your journey take a halt at Gauri Kund and visit the holy Gauri Kund temple.
- Get check in to hotel/ homestay to have some rest after a tiring journey.
- Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Day 5: Guptkashi to Badrinath | Sightseeing across Journey
- Wake up early and have breakfast, check out from the hotel to begin your journey to the holy temple of Badrinath.
- On your journey, you will see some of the most mesmerizing views.
- Reach Badrinath and check in to your hotel, today you will be visiting the Badrinath temple.
- Take a dip in Tapt Kund and have the Darshan of Badrivishal Aarti in evening.
- There are other interesting sightseeing spots like Mana, VyasGufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund (if the time allows)
- Return back to your hotel for an overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 6: Badrinath - Joshimath - Rudraprayag
- Wake up with the view of the mountains.
- Have breakfast and start your journey towards Joshimath and Rudraprayag.
- You will see mesmerizing views all along the way.
- On your way visit Narsingh Temple in Joshimath then continue your journey to Rudraprayag.
- Rudraprayag is the point of confluence of rivers Alaknanda and Mandakini.
- After reaching, check in to your hotel, and the rest of the day is at leisure.
- Return back to the hotel for the overnight stay in Rudraprayag.
Day 7: Rudraprayag to Haridwar via Rishikesh
- Wake up with the view of the conflict of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi River.
- Have Breakfast at the hotel/ homestay and get transferred to Haridwar.
- Reach Haridwar while passing through Rishikesh. Take a halt and visit the temples in Rishikesh.
- After reaching Haridwar in the evening, visit Har Ki Pauri and participate in divine Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Pauri and take a holy dip in the river Ganga.
- Check-in the hotel for an overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 8: Drive to Delhi | Departure
- Wake up in the morning and have breakfast
- Later drive to Delhi with our representative and get dropped off at your desired location in Delhi.