- Route: Delhi - Rishikesh - Joshimath - Auli - Joshimath - Haridwar - Delhi
- Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Start point: Delhi Airport
- Endpoint: Delhi Airport
About the Tour:
- Embark this tour from Delhi to Rishikesh ΓÇ£The Yoga Capital Of India '' endeavor river rafting under experts' assistance and attend the evening aarti on the Triveni Ghat which offers you peace of thought.
- Proceeding to the Gateway for trekking - Joshimath, eyewitness the artificial man-made lake and the rich flora and fauna along with the confluence of Alaknanda and Dhauliganga rivers at Vishnu Prayag.
- Visit Auli with a promising view of the surrounding mountains and forests from the famous ropeway in Auli.
- Lastly, indulge yourself in the city known as ΓÇ£Gateway of GodΓÇ¥ - Haridwar, onlooking the rituals for the famous Ganga aarti on the Ghats and take a holy dip in one of the most sacred ghats of India - ΓÇ£Har ki PauriΓÇ¥ in Haridwar.
How to Reach: You can reach Delhi by Air or Railways. Indira Gandhi International Airport is an airport in Delhi that has flight connectivity all over India. Delhi Junction is the Railway Station that also has trains connectivity all over India. Delhi is also connected by road to all the major cities in India. Delhi has several bus terminals and the major operator is the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC).
Day 1: Delhi- Rishikesh | Transfer to Rishikesh
- Meet at a pickup point in Delhi.
- Start an overnight journey from Delhi to Rishikesh.
- Reach Rishikesh early in the morning on Day 2.
Day 2: Rishikesh - Joshimath | On-road sightseeing
- Reach Rishikesh in the morning to get transferred to a private vehicle after you savor on a scrumptious breakfast
- Enroute pass by Devprayag (one of the Panch Prayag of River Alaknanda where it meets with River Bhagirathi), Srinagar, Rudraprayag (the meeting point of River Alaknanda and River Mandakini) and Karnaprayag(the confluence of Rivers Alaknanda and Pindar.
- On arrival at Joshimath, Check into your pre-booked hotel and rest for the day.
- You can explore the places nearby your hotel and take an evening view of Joshimath.
- Overnight stay and Dinner at the hotel in Joshimath.
Day 3: Joshimath-Auli-Joshimath | The Skiing Destination
- Wake up early in the morning, after breakfast, get ready for sightseeing in Auli.
- Note - Here you can opt for Ropeway from Joshimath to Auli on a direct payment basis or you can drive up to Auli and visit on a walk-in basis Auli Artificial Lake and experience spectacular views of Nanda Devi peak.
- On arrival at Auli, spend time admiring the gorgeous nature around that will heal your exhaustion, thanks to the refreshing breeze and magnificent panorama.
- Leave Auli and get back to the hotel by the evening, have dinner and stay overnight in Joshimath.
Day 4: Joshimath- Haridwar | Sightseeing and Ganga aarti
- Wake up, have a hearty breakfast, complete the check-out formalities and drive to Haridwar.
- Freshen up and then later, head over to see Daksha Mahadev Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Vaishno Devi Temple, and Dakshmahadev Temple.
- Later in the evening, witness the famous Ganga Aarti and take a holy dip on Har ki Pauri.
- After sightseeing and a divine experience of Ganga aarti, have your dinner and get ready to depart for Delhi.
Day 5: Haridwar to Delhi | ItΓÇÖs time to go back
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel.
- After breakfast, proceed to Delhi by road.
- On reaching Delhi, terminate the tour along with the beautiful memories.