- Route: Dehradun - Joshimath - Auli - Rishikesh - Dehradun
- Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Start Point/ End Point: Dehradun
About the Tour :
- Auli is a famous spot among tourists who are nature lovers and want to explore the scenic beauty with some comfort and invigorating views.
- Originally developed as a paramilitary base, Auli's skiing slopes are popular among tourists and professionals alike.
- Standing at around 2,800 m, and surrounded by acres of oak and coniferous forests, Auli offers panoramic views of some of IndiaΓÇÖs highest peaks, including the second-highest in the country, Nanda Devi (7,816m).
- It is also the gateway to the Nanda Devi and the Valley of Flowers National Park, including the Hemkund Sahib gurdwara, and popular trekking destinations such as Gorson Bugyal, Pangerchulla Summit, and Tapovan can be accessed through Auli.
- So let's explore this beauty with Universal Adventures.
How to Reach: Located on the border of Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh, Dehradun enjoys easy connectivity with all the major cities of India via air, rail, and road network. Jolly Grant Airport serves as the main entrance for domestic flights to Dehradun, Rishikesh, and Haridwar. Besides, the city also has a proper rail network and well-maintained roads which help travelers to quickly access Dehradun.
Day 1: Arrival | Dehradun Sightseeing
- Get picked up from the available pickup location from Dehradun and transfer to the hotel in a comfortable car.
- Check in to your hotel at Dehradun and get freshen up.
- Head out for the sightseeing tour day at Dehradun.
- Visit some of the famous places like Tapkeshwar temple, mind rolling monastery, RobberΓÇÖs Cave, Malsi Deer Park, Forest Research Institute.
- Don't miss a chance to visit the famous Bazar Paltan Bazar and check out the various items on display in the evening.
- Return to the hotel after whole sightseeing and have dinner.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Dehradun to Joshimath | Joshimath Stay
- Wake up early morning in the laps of mountains.
- Enjoy delicious morning breakfast and get started for the day.
- Start early in the morning because today's day is indulged in traveling we will cover 294 Km to the 'Winter shrine of Badrinath' which is Joshimath.
- The journey will pass through Devprayag, Karanprayag, Rudraprayag on the way.
- Witness the confluence of Alaknanda River and Bhagirathi rivers meet and take the name Ganga.
- Once you reach the hotel in Joshimath have some rest to head out for a local walk tour on your own.
- Head out for a visit to Narsingh Temple which is a winter pilgrim for Badrinath and afterward go to local market visit in the cold breeze in the evening.
- Have dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3: Auli Visit | Gorson Bugyal Trek | Skiing
- Wake up by having a view of a snow-capped mountain.
- Get transferred to have a cable car ride all over the snow-capped mountain or take a car on rent from the main market to Auli at your own expense.
- After enjoying the cable car ride will begin a trek to Gorson Bugyal which is 3kms one way.
- The trek is known for its beautiful views and one will find the experience very easy and enjoyable, along with it visit the artificial lake in Auli which is been freeze.
- After the trek will start the skiing session.
- Slide, slip, fall, bump into trees but end up having a lot of fun.
- Visit the most mesmerizing view ever and feel the cold breeze with temperature drops too many celsius that too in the daytime.
- Get back to the hotel in the evening and have dinner
- Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 4: Joshimath to Rishikesh | Ganga Aarti
- Wake up on the last day in the Mountain.
- Have Breakfast and start your return journey to Rishikesh.
- Reach Rishikesh and check into your hotel and get some rest.
- Visit the local market and Ganga Aarti visits Triveni ghat on your leisure as it is a rest day.
- Reach back to the hotel and have dinner.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Drop To Dehradun | End of Trip
- Wake up with the sound of ringing bells all across the city and the very soothing sound of the river Ganga flowing in the middle of the city.
- Have breakfast at the hotel.
- Afterward, pack your bags to get a drop-off at the Dehradun to end this trip with some most beautiful memories of your life.
- End of Tour.