- Route: Dehradun - Mussoorie - Joshimath - Auli - Joshimath - Rishikesh - Dehradun
- Start Point: Dehradun
- End Point: Dehradun
- Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
About the Tour:
- Mussoorie, a hill station in Uttarakhand, is well known for its beautiful natural scenery all around. The city brims with awe-inspiring natural wonders, from mighty snow-capped mountains to breathtaking viewpoints, due to this reason Mussoorie is known as 'The Queen of Hills'.
- Auli, the ski capital of India, has beautiful hidden treasures to astound one, bring back the small kid inside, and get amazed by snow. This trip will bring up the most exclusive places and things to do in those places. Enjoy the scenic road journey on the wavy mountains road with the valley view.
- Joshimath the winter seat of Lord Badri is the gateway toward heaven. Get amazed at the beauty of the place and see the confluence of the rivers Alaknanda and Dhauliganga at Vishnu Prayag.
- Rishikesh is a city in IndiaΓÇÖs northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation.
How to reach: The nearest airport in Dehradun is Jolly Grant Airport. Flights from major cities are available here. Dehradun is also well connected by railways and trains for major cities are available here.
Day 1: Arrival | Mussoorie Sightseeing
- Get picked up yourself from the available pickup location from Dehradun and transfer to Mussoorie in a comfortable car.
- Check in to your hotel at Mussoorie and get freshen up.
- Head out for the sightseeing tour day at Mussoorie.
- Get a mesmerizing view of green valleys all across the journey.
- Visit the main attractions of the city which are Kempty waterfall, Sister's town, Lal Dibba, Company garden, gun hill, camel's back road, Mussoorie christ church.
- You can visit several places or take a ropeway ride to gun hill point to visit the best view of the city from that place.
- Head out for a mall road visit and visit the market and spend the evening.
- Then arrive at the hotel once again and have dinner.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Mussoorie to Joshimath | Joshimath Stay
- Wake up early morning in the laps of mountains.
- Enjoy delicious morning breakfast and get started for the day.
- Start early in the morning because today's day is indulged in traveling we will cover 294 Km to the 'Winter shrine of Badrinath' which is Joshimath.
- The journey will pass through Devprayag, Karanprayag, Rudraprayag on the way.
- Witness the confluence of Alaknanda River and Bhagirathi rivers meet and take the name Ganga.
- Once you reach the hotel in Joshimath have some rest to head out for a local walk tour on your own.
- Head out for a visit to Narsingh Temple which is a winter pilgrim for Badrinath and afterward go to local market visit in the cold breeze in the evening.
- Have dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3: Auli Visit | Gorson Bugyal Trek | Skiing
- Wake up by having a view of snow-capped mountains.
- Get transferred to have a cable car ride all over the snow-capped mountain or take a car on rent from the main market to Auli at your own expense.
- After an enjoyable cable car ride will begin a trek to Gorson Bugyal which is 3kms one way.
- The trek is known for its beautiful views and one will find the experience very easy and enjoyable, along with it visit the artificial lake in Auli which is been frozen.
- After the trek will start the skiing session.
- Slide, slip, fall, bump into trees but end up having a lot of fun.
- Visit the most mesmerizing view ever and feel the cold breeze with temperature drops too many celsius that too in the daytime.
- Get back to the hotel in the evening and have dinner
- Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 4: Joshimath to Rishikesh
- Wake up on the last day in the Mountain.
- Have Breakfast and start your return journey to Rishikesh.
- Reach Rishikesh and check into your hotel and get some rest.
- Visit the local market and Ganga Aarti visits Triveni ghat on your leisure as it is a rest day.
- Reach back to the hotel and have dinner.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Drop To Dehradun | End of Trip
- Wake up with the sound of ringing bells all across the city and the very soothing sound of the river Ganga flowing in the middle of the city.
- Have breakfast at the hotel.
- Afterward, pack your bags to get a drop-off at the Dehradun to end this trip with some most beautiful memories of your life.
- End of Tour.