Know before you go Camping in Araku:
- Any camp property that is broken or damaged will be replaced at a reasonable cost.
- All foreign guests must provide their passport and visa details before their arrival.
- There are dustbins nearby to dispose of trash because the neighborhood is quite strict about cleaning and does not tolerate littering without paying a fee.
- The rules set forth by the state government must be followed by everyone.
- It's crucial to maintain social distance in the area.
- It is suggested that you wear a mask and often wash your hands to maintain hygiene.