About the destination:
- The pristine grace of Andaman makes it a great and suitable traveler vacation spot withinside the world. In here, you'll discover an ideal amalgamation of exciting adventures and a serene environment. Shimmering white sand seashores, turquoise lagoon, mesmerizing coral reefs and the historic brilliance of this location is ceremonial dinner to one's eyes. The lovely seashores of Andaman welcome you to experience a chilled excursion and experience the tranquil environment all around you. Embark in this mesmerizing excursion to indulge withinside the thrill that awaits you.
- Vehicle: Maruti Ertiga/Mahindra Xylo/Similar
- Start Point/End Point: Port Blair
- Route: Port Blair - Havelock Island - Port Blair
- Accommodation: At Port Blair and Havelock Island
- Meals: Breakfast only
- Guide: Experienced driver cum guide
- Transportation: Private cruise ferry for inter-island transport & AC car for sightseeing
- Activities: Sea Kart, Jet Ski, Snorkelling, Scuba Diving, Sunset Kayaking, and Parasailing
- 24*7 support during the tour
- A dependable supply of the net for a restricted time as your handset will now no longer get connectivity at a maximum of the places.
- Premium first-rate provider companies who've 10+ years of revel in for we trust in imparting you with a clean adventure with none hassles.
- A briefing consultation might be carried out each night to introduce you to the subsequent day's excursion and offer you protection precautions to make certain your whole protection.
Universal Adventures Recommended:
- Scuba Dive via one of the world's first-class corals at Havelock Island.
- Enjoy an interesting revel in a Premium water sport - Sea Kart at Port Blair.
- Click a few breathtaking photographs with your family at Havelock Island and Baratang Island.
- Get a threat to be a Kayak and experience an adventurous Night of Kayaking revel in via Mangroves at Havelock Island.
- Pass via the settlements of the Jarawa tribe as you tour from Port Blair to Baratang Island.
- Relax in a relaxing consultation of Body Spa at Port Blair.
- Get a few souvenirs for your pals and your circle of relatives from the Market at Port Blair.
- How to attain: The first-class manner to attain Andaman is to take a flight to Veer Savarkar International Airport (IXZ) at Port Blair from Chennai/Bangalore/Mumbai/Delhi/Kolkata.
Day 1: Arrival at Port Blair | Local Sightseeing
- A representative will receive you at Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair, and will escort you to the hotel. He will also assist you with the hotel check-in formalities.
- After check-in, take some rest.
- You will then embark on a local sightseeing tour visiting the serene and unspoiled soft sandy CorbynΓÇÖs Cove Beach and the historic Cellular Jail.
- At Corbyn's Cove Beach you can experience fun activities like Sea Kart and Jet Ski (included in the package).
- You will then be attending the Light & Sound Show that will take you back into the British Era and bring alive the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair to Havelock Island by Inter-Island Ferry | Visit Elephanta Beach
- In the morning enjoy a hearty breakfast before being escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbour to board an inter-island ferry that will take you to Havelock Island.
- Famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters, Havelock Island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving.
- On reaching the harbor a representative will escort you to the hotel for the check-in process.
- After check-in, proceed to Elephanta beach. It will take around 40 minutes by boat to reach there.
- The beach is famous for its rich marine life with untouched corals that are sure to spellbind you and want you to keep coming back for more.
- This place is ideal for relaxing and spending leisure time with food and drinks. Besides, you can also go snorkeling for 20 minutes (included in the package with photography) and you can also experience quality time while going swimming, bird-watching, and trekking.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 3: Visit the Radhanagar Beach
- In the morning after breakfast embark on a memorable trip to Radhanagar Beach that, without any doubt, is the most famous beach in the Andaman Islands.
- Witnessing nature at its best as you wander on the beach will be a truly unforgettable experience.
- You can also indulge in adventurous water sports like Scuba Diving and can go for Sunset Kayaking (included in the package).
- After spending your quality time at Radhanagar Beach and return back to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Havelock.
Day 4: Visit the Kalapathar Beach | Return to Port Blair by Inter-Island Ferry
- Have your breakfast and check out from the hotel, keep your luggage in the hotel lobby and proceed to visit Kalapathar Beach.
- Kalapathar Beach is a small but charming beach in Havelock Island with a collaboration of sandy and rocky sea views. Stroll through the beach walking on the soft sand as you feel the cool breeze tingling through your hair.
- Then return back to the hotel to collect your luggage and then move towards the Harbor to board a ferry which will take you to Port Blair Island.
- On reaching Port Blair harbor a representative will receive you and will escort you to your hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 5: Experience Parasailing in Port Blair
- Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast in the morning.
- You will then depart to enjoy the Parasailing in Port Blair (included in the package).
- Feel like a bird as you set sail above the beautiful city of Port Blair. The experience is sure to be something that you will remember for a lifetime.
- After landing back on the ground you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- The rest of the day is at leisure and you can explore the surroundings on your own.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 6: Departure | End of Tour
- After having the delicious morning breakfast you will be transferred to Port Blair Airport for onward journey.
- You will be taking with you pleasant memories of Andaman and the warmth of the hospitality in your heart.