About The Destination:
- Gone are the times whilst one needed to battle as much as their manner via the Amarnath Trail to search for the benefits of Lord Shiva. Save it slow and witness the exquisite view of Dham, that's located at an altitude of 3888 meters. Sink-withinside the religious air of mystery as you fly your manner up via the rugged Himalayan panorama to the holy Amarnath shrine with the man devotees. The magical surge of electricity will provide you with chills as you bow down and chant the prayers to search for the benefits of the evidently shaped ice Lingam.
- Every year 'Amarnath Yara' is marked by 'Pratham Pujan' that's stated to summon the benefits of Baba Amarnath and draws a huge range of devotees from everywhere in the world. Experience the holy and divine tradition of attaining the pinnacle and feature an exquisite darshan. This adventure will provide you with a birdΓÇÖ eyes view of the complete region of Amarnath, that's sincerely divine. If that is your first time flying through a helicopter, your exhilaration may also understand no bounds. Book now to witness the splendor of this sacred pilgrimage from an aerial view.
- Route: Srinagar- Sonmarg- Amarnath - Srinagar
- Duration: 3 Nights \ 2 Days
- Start point: Srinagar Airport
- Endpoint: Srinagar Airport
- Comfortable and clean vehicle (Sedan/ SUV relying on institution size) for sightseeing on all days as consistent with the itinerary.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Driver Allowance.
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe, and Luxury Properties.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) in any respect resorts as consistent with the itinerary.
- Experienced Driver cum Guide.
- Interesting Facts About Amarnath:
- It is assumed that Lord Shiva selected Amarnath Cave to expose his mystery of Immorality to Goddess Parvati.
- According to a Hindu Belief, this divine cave become discovered with the aid of using Buta Malik, a Shepherd who become on the lookout for a Saint who gave him a bag complete of Gold coins.
- As said, at Panchtarni, Lord Shiva left the five effective factors of creation (Panch-Tatwa) previous to coming into the cave of Amarnath.
- As believed with the aid of using the Pilgrims, a couple of immortal pigeons are visible at the course of Amarnath, who's believed to snoop on Lord Shiva's Secret.
- To preserve secrecy, Lord Shiva left his Nandi at Pahalgam, Moon at Chandanwari, his snake at Lake Sheshnag, and son Ganesha at Mahagunas Parvat.
Universal Adventure Recommended:
- Experience a horse journey to the Thajiwas Glacier wherein snow stays at some stage in the 12 months in Sonamarg.
- Immerse yourself withinside the holy and divine lifestyle at Amarnath Temple.
- Visit Amarnath Temple with the aid of using a helicopter in conjunction with the scenic perspectives offers you an unforgettable experience.
- Get a hazard to look at the sacred pigeons that are immortal in Amarnath.
How To Reach:
- By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the closest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to the foremost towns of India.
- By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which additionally has trains connectivity throughout India.
- By Road: Buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonmarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam are to be had to attain Srinagar.
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar - Sonamarg | Walk Around the Famed Golden Meadows
- Meet at a pickup point in Srinagar and get transferred to Bartal-Sonamarg.
- Upon arrival at your hotel in Baltal- Sonamarg, get welcomed with a welcome drink and complete the check-in formalities, have lunch and proceed for a sightseeing tour in Sonamarg.
- You can ride on a horse to visit Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year.
- Enjoy the most popular sports activities like white water rafting here in Sonamarg.
- The evening is free for your leisure.
- Return back to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay and dinner in Sonamarg.
Day 2: Amarnath | Seek Blessing from the world's Most Ancient Cave Shrine
- Wake up in the morning, after having your breakfast get transferred in a car to Neelgrath Helipad by the Afternoon, complete your boarding formalities and start your journey in a helicopter.
- The helicopter ride will drop you at Panjtarni helipad, which is around 6 Km from the Amarnath Holy Cave. As you land on the Panjtarni helipad, visit Amarnath Cave.
- Observe the huge Shiv lingam which forms naturally from snow every year.
- Unveil the mysteries associated with the holy cave and if you get lucky enough, you may get to witness a couple of the immortal pigeons.
- Once done with exploring the cave to your heartΓÇÖs content, return to Panjtarni Helipad and reach Neelgrath Helipad in Baltal.
- Return to your hotel, enjoy an overnight stay and dinner in Sonamarga as included in the Amarnath yatra helicopter package.
- Day 3: Departure from Srinagar | Bid Farewell to The City of Lakes and Gardens
- Wake up to the last day of the trip, have a hearty breakfast, and complete the check-out formalities.
- Get transferred in a cab and get dropped to your desired location in Srinagar.
- End this Amarnath yatra helicopter package with sweet and incredible memories of the trip.