About The destination:
- In mystical land in which existence is middle on pious beliefs, spiritual faiths, and cultural values, the holy ΓÇÿAmarnath YatraΓÇÖ stands as one of the religious pilgrimages that bind all! Sink-withinside the religious air of secrecy as you trek your manner up via the rugged Himalayan panorama to the holy Amarnath shrine with the man devotees. The magical surge of electricity will provide you with chills as you bow down and chant the prayers to are searching for the advantages of the clearly shaped ice Lingam.
- The yatra starts from the golden meadows of Sonmarg in which the bloodless glaciers meander via the mountains. Seek peace and quietness withinside the Paradise on Earth - Srinagar, which is domicile to the Royal Mughal Gardens and the glistening Dal Lake packed with quite Shikaras and the lavish houseboats coated alongside the banks, surrounded through the snow-clad peaks.
- Route: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Amarnath Cave - Sonmarg - Srinagar
- Start Point: Srinagar
- End Point: Srinagar
- Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
- Comfortable and clean-up vehicle (Sedan/ SUV relying on institution size) for sightseeing on all days as according to the itinerary.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Driver Allowance.
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe, and Luxury Properties.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) in any respect motels as according to the itinerary.
- Experienced Driver cum Guide.
- Interesting Facts About Amarnath:
- It is assumed that Lord Shiva selected Amarnath Cave to reveal his mystery of Immorality to Goddess Parvati.
- According to a Hindu Belief, this divine cave became fund through Buta Malik, a Shepherd who became searching for a Saint who gave him a bag complete of Gold coins.
- As said, at Panchtarni, Lord Shiva left the five effective factors of creation (Panch-Tatwa) previous to getting into the cave of Amarnath.
- As believed through the Pilgrims, a couple of immortal pigeons is visible at the course of Amarnath, who believed to eavesdropped on Lord Shiva's Secret.
- To preserve secrecy, Lord Shiva left his Nandi at Pahalgam, Moon at Chandanwari, his snake at Lake Sheshnag, and son Ganesha at Mahagunas Parvat.
Universal Adventure Recommended:
- Enjoy the well-known Shikara trip, a conventional timber boat together with a night view at Dal Lake in Srinagar.
- Experience a horse trip to the Thajiwas Glacier in which snow stays all through the yr in Sonamarg.
- Immerse yourself withinside the nearby subculture as you photo yourself in Kashmiri outfits.
- Visit Amarnath Temple thru trekking, driving on a pony or palanquin offers you an unforgettable revel in for a lifetime.
- Explore the nearby marketplace for Kashmiri shawls, carpets, handicrafts, and plenty extra in Srinagar
How To Reach:
- By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the closest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to the foremost towns of India.
- By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which additionally has trains connectivity throughout India.
- By Road: Buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonmarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam are to be had to attain Srinagar.
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar and Transfer to Sonamarg | Walk Around the Famed Golden Meadows
- Meet at a pickup point in Srinagar and get transferred to Bartal-Sonamarg.
- Upon arrival at your hotel in Baltal- Sonamarg, get welcomed with a welcome drink and complete the check-in formalities, have lunch and proceed for a sightseeing tour in Sonamarg.
- You can ride on a horse to visit Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year.
- Enjoy the most popular sports activities like white water rafting here in Sonamarg.
- The evening is free for your leisure.
- Return back to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay and dinner in Sonamarg.
Day 2: Amarnath Darshan | Seek Blessings from the Shining symbol of immortality
- Wake up in the morning, have a delicious breakfast, and prepare yourself for the Amarnath Darshan.
- Drive to Baltal, from where you will start your trek to Amarnath Cave, it is one of the most sacred pilgrimage sites in Hinduism.
- It will take around 6 hours to trek to the cave, for a comfortable journey, you can ride a pony or Palanquin.
- Reach Amarnath, shop for the necessary things required for the darshan.
- Post your Darshan at Holy cave, start your trek downwards to your base camp at Baltal.
- On reaching the hotel, enjoy an overnight stay and dinner in Sonamarg.
Day 3: Transfer to Srinagar | Enjoy the Sky Changing its Colors During Sunset at the Dal Lake
- Wake up in the morning, after breakfast, checkout from the hotel, and start your journey to Srinagar.
- On arrival, get transferred to your pre-booked hotel and complete the check-in formalities and rest for some time.
- In the evening, Visit the famous Dal Lake, which is the second largest lake in Jammu & Kashmir. Ride a Shikara, the traditional wooden boat at Dal Lake, and experience the natural beauty of the glistening lake.
- Return back to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay and dinner.
Day 4: Explore Srinagar | Walk the Beautiful Mughal Gardens with a Variety of Colorful Flowers
- Wake up in the morning, have a delicious breakfast, and proceed for a Srinagar sightseeing tour. Spend this day exploring the famous attractions of Srinagar.
- Visit famous tourist spots like Chashma Shahi, Nishant Bagh, Shalimar Garden, Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, and Shankaracharya Temple.
- In the evening, you can go shopping spree at the local market in Srinagar.
- Return to your hotel, overnight stay, and dinner in Srinagar.
Day 5: Departure from Srinagar | It's Time to Say Goodbye to the Paradise on Earth
- Sheikh Ul Alam International Airport Srinagar
- After a wholesome breakfast, check out from the hotel and get dropped off at Srinagar airport/ bus stand.
- End this trip with an unforgettable experience as you reach your desired location.