Adventure Combo in Wayanad
Booking with ₹0
-17% ₹ 1000
What will you experience
Exciting Rides With A Professional
Breathtaking Views Of Natural Beauty
About the Activity
|Activity Duration||Peringoda, Pozhuthana, Wayanad|
|Activity Duration||4 hrs|
|Activities included||Bamboo Rafting, Ziplining, and Cycling|
About Wayanad, Kerala:
- Wayanad is a rural place in Kerala & is famous for being the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary. It serves the country with good quality & flavourful spices. The chirping of birds and the magnificent looks of different variety of flora is going to be eye-catching.
- The experiences that one gain while trekking & camping over there that is unimaginable. The beauty of the soothing waterfalls soothes the busy mindset of people.
About Adventure Activities in Wayanad, Kerala:
- Following this journey, you will arrive at the activity location, where the instructors will inform you of the activity.
- Enjoy the exhilarating ziplining experience and reach heights of 50 ft or 100 feet while taking in the aerial vista.
- You will be supervised at all times by an instructor with extensive training. Feel the adrenaline rush while you are hanging in the air and sliding with great speed.
- Paddle through the streets with your knowledgeable local guide and feel the thrill rushing through you.
- Bicycle around the charming and peaceful byways to see Wayanad's local sceneries.
- Set off on the serene waters after putting on your life jackets. Observe the rich greenery of the trees and the other breathtaking vistas this island is endowed with as you cruise around.
- Your bamboo raft will be poled into the middle of the river by an experienced river guide, from which point you will float downstream as the river makes thrilling bends.
- It is the perfect location for bird watchers because the lush forests serve as a haven for butterflies and birds.
- Explore the less visited paths, try out the famous cuisines and make innumerable memories on a warm day. Save the memories from your adventures.
Know before you book
- When making a reservation, confirmation will be sent.
- Pregnant women shouldn't perform the activity.
- A person should not suffer from any major medical ailments, including cardiac issues.
- Travellers should be in reasonable physical condition.
- The activity is based on weather conditions. If the weather is not suitable, the activity will be cancelled and it will be either shifted or refunded.
- Children under the age of 5 cannot take part in the activity.
- Please wear comfortable, light attire, and flat-soled shoes.
- The charge can not be held accountable for any accidents and all protection measures can be taken into due attention.
- Avoid heavy food or alcoholic beverages before or after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to refuse any participant deemed unfit to participate in the activity.
Things to Carry
- Food and Water Supplies
- First Aid Kit
- Clothing for Varying Weather
- UA Voucher