Adventure Combo in Trichy
Trichy, Tamil Nadu
Booking with ₹0
-21% ₹ 630
What will you experience
8 Hours of Activity
Capture the Memories
About the Activity
|A.I.B.E.A Nagar, Thiruvanaikoil, Tiruchirappalli
|11 am to 7 pm
|Wednesday to Monday
|Number of Activities
- Trichy is a mid-sized city in Tamil Nadu that is rapidly growing. It's a welcome departure from cities that are either entirely religious or are nothing more than concrete jungles. Trichy is one of those places that you may visit for a weekend and yet discover new things after a few years.
- Trichy, which has its airport and railway station, enthralls you not only with the sheer number of temples and churches it has to offer but also with the incredible uniqueness that each of these places brings. Trichy is one of those places you can visit on a weekend and yet discover new things after a few years.
About the Adventure Combo in Trichy:
- Participate in activities that are thrilling, pleasurable, and unforgettable.
- Arrive early in the morning to make the most of your time.
- You can choose any 3/5 activities from the activity combo, which includes body zorbing, archery, paintball, water roller, reality gaming, sumo wrestling, trampoline, and bungee trampoline.
- Participate in a water roller or body zorbing to overcome your phobia of water.
- Take advantage of the latest and most thrilling reality gaming.
- You may put your eye-hand coordination to the test with archery and paintball.
- Body Zorbing is a fun battle game in which players wear a large inflatable Zorb ball on their bodies.
- Inside the translucent roller, you'd have to maintain your equilibrium. You'll be thrown over if you don't, and rock and roll is where the magic happens.
- Additional sports such as Body Zorb, Water Roller, sumo wrestling, trampoline, and bungee trampoline provide even more thrills.
- You'll be outfitted with a helmet, gloves, and kneecaps so you can focus on having a good time rather than worrying about your safety.
Know before you book
- If somebody is found to be unfit for the activity, the trainer has the discretion to cancel their participation.
- Equipment wear and tear is evaluated regularly.
- Due to safety issues, this activity is not recommended for pregnant women, those undergoing major surgery, those who have a broken leg/arm, or those who have had severe back or neck pain for more than three months.
- It is not permitted to consume heavy food before or while participating in the exercise.
- For safety reasons, this activity necessitates appropriate athletic attire and closed-toe shoes.
- Pay close attention to the instructor's instructions and stick to the guidelines.
- Use caution when using the equipment to avoid damaging it.
- Give your children a brief overview of the ride's Dos and Don'ts.
- When your children are riding, make sure they are stable.
- Every tourist must show identification at the time of booking as well as upon arrival. PAN cards will no longer be accepted as valid proof of identity.
Things to Carry
- Snacks & Water Bottles
- First Aid Kit
- Clothing for Varying Weather
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
What is the cost of Adventure Combo in Trichy?
Adventure Combo in Trichy will cost INR 630.
How is Adventure Combo Safety guaranteed in Trichy?
Safety while doing Adventure Combo in Trichy is ensured by making use of safety gear with proper guidance and instructions.
What age must a person be in order to go Adventure Combo in Trichy?
Adventure Combo in Trichy requires a minimum age of 18 years.
How can I purchase tickets for this activity?
After clicking "Book Now," fill in the traveler information, including the number of people in your party, your travel date, and other data, and make the required payment. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be informed of the exact location of the activity as well as the pick-up time. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266."
What is the time slot for Adventure Combo in Trichy?
The activity hours at Trichy are from 11 AM to 7 PM.
What should we carry with ourself during check-in?
During Check-in, everyone has to bring their ID proof like an Aadhar card, PAN card, or any other document.