Know Before You Go For 9 Days Bike Trip Tour To Goa & Karnataka:-
- Don't forget to bring your IDs like a Driving License, Travel Insurance, & Documents related to driving/riding as this is a Bike Trip. So, these IDs are going to be checked mandatorily.
- A maximum of 10 members can be allowed at once to travel on this trip.
- Pregnant Ladies & Small Children are not going to be allowed on this Bike Trip.
- The provision of getting a wheelchair is not accessible, so persons who need a wheelchair to travel must avoid joining.
- Persons having Heart problems & Back related issues are not recommended to participate in this Trip.
- Consumption of alcohol before or at the time riding bikes is not going to be allowed.
- The rider must have beginner-level experience in riding a Royal Enfield Motorbike on paved roads with multiple curves for short & long distances.
- Rider gets to ride the motorbike for 8 days as on the last day, it's all about departing from the trip.
- Carry some woolen clothes, jackets, & body covering shirts to cover & protect your body from cold.