About the Tour:
- Starting from Leh, this excursion capability the maximum exquisite journey, which covers each of the stunning valleys of Manali and the adventurous routes of Ladakh. Explore the adventurous aspect of your persona even as taking part in this exciting avenue ride to Ladakh from Manali through diverse interesting locations and twisty roads. Cover the breathtaking locations in the course of your avenue rides like Solang valley, Gata Loops, Manali, Pang, Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus And Zanskar River, and a lot more!
- Admired for its exceptional scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is turning into the maximum Instagrammable region in India and is on everyoneΓÇÖs bucket list, it gives you a life amidst the stunning valley of mountains and a starlit sky withinside the night.
- Route: Leh-Sham valley - Khardung La Pass - Nubra valley - Pangong Lake- Leh - Jispa - Manali
- Duration: 8 Days & 7 Night
- Start point: Leh
- Endpoint: Manali
- Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft), Chang-la (17,688 ft), Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft), Lachung La(16,600 ft) and Baralacha la ( 16,000 ft)
- Airport pick-up as according to your flight timing
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as according to the itinerary
- Stay on a double (couples and unique requests) and triple sharing foundation in hygienic and clean up hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permit for all limited areas
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced driving force cum guide
- Sightseeing as according to the itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and primary first-useful resource in the course of the tour
- Camping with a nighttime bonfire
Things to do:
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of the surreal valley with paragliding at Solang valley
- Enjoy well-known pizzas and burgers at cafe 1947, Manali; that's targeted proper subsequent to the flowing river
- River rafting on the worldΓÇÖs maximum river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the superb double-humped (Bactrian) camels completely determined at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenirs for pals and own circle of relatives on the Leh Market
- Feast on scrumptious Maggi on the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, conventional Ladakhi delicacies at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
How to reach:
- The simplest manner to journey to Ladakh is with the aid of using air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) placed in Leh. This airport is hooked up with many worldwide airports in India like Delhi. It additionally gets flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh, and different not unusual place locations in India.
Day 1: Arrival in Leh | Welcome to the Top of the World
- Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport
- After landing in Leh, get welcomed by our representative in a traditional way
- Later get transferred to the hotel in a sanitized vehicle with a welcome drink at the time of check-in
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel and gradually get acclimatized to the climate
- Later in the evening, visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa
- Indulge in a lip-smacking dinner in the hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 2: Leh to Sham Valley | Exploring Borders of Leh
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary 'Sham Valley'.
- Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
- Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
- Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
- While returning to Leh, enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Later visit SECMOL which is the actual 3-idiots school, where in order to get admission you need to be 10th fail!
- Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass | A Drive to The WorldΓÇÖs Highest Motorable Road (18000 ft.)
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
- The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route
- Known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is the world's highest all-season motorable road.
- Also, enjoy the most loved snacks - Maggi at the Khardungla Cafe.
- As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride of the double-humped camel, exclusively found in Ladakh.
- Later enjoy camping the bonfire under the sky full of stars.
- Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley.
Day 4: Nubra valley to Pangong Lake | Relive the Bollywood Moments
- In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Shyok river on one side and the Mountains on another side.
- The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red.
- Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, it is said to be the most beautiful lake in India.
- Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong lake.
Day 5: Pangong Lake to Leh | Excursion to Rancho School
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view
- The journey from Pangong Lake back to Leh takes you via Chang La, a mountain pass situated at an altitude of 17,590 feet (5360 meters).
- Along the way, pay a visit to the Druk White Lotus School, which shot to fame with the movie ΓÇÿ3 IdiotsΓÇÖ as the site where the last scene was shot
- Known to be the largest Tibetan monastery in Ladakh, visit Thiksey monastery housing several stupas, statues, and other Buddhist artifacts in its 12 story structure.
- Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 6: Leh to Jispa | Drive Through Gata Loops, 21 Hairpin Bends
- After breakfast, start your journey towards Jispa
- Enjoy the singing of the Nakeela flowing right next to you
- During the journey, Enjoy the ride through Gata Loops which is a series of 21 hairpin bends.
- Explore this picturesque Himalayan village, before moving on to Zingzing Bar ΓÇô one of the highest roadside bars in the world.
- Your next stop is Baralacha La. Standing at 16000 feet, you can enjoy the confluence of the 3 valleys
- Enjoy your lunch at Bharatpur tent colony.
- By evening reach Jispa & enjoy dinner around the bonfire.
- Overnight stay at a campsite in Jispa.
Day 7: Jispa to Manali | Drive Via Rohtang-La to Enter A Different World
- Post breakfast, start your journey towards Rohtang pass
- the picturesque vistas of Rohtang attract photography lovers from all over the country every year. The clear blue skies, pristine snow, and the magnificent Himalayas
- which is so spectacular that it has been featured in many Bollywood blockbusters ranging from Jab We Met to Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani
- By afternoon, you'll reach Manali.
- Take rest and Discuss the trip with fellow mates around the dinner table`
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Manali.
Day 8: Departure from Manali | End of Trip With a Bag Full of LifeTime Memories
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and proceed for check-out.
- One can also visit Solang Valley and try out different adventurous sports activities like paragliding, Snow Scooter, Cable Car Ropeway, Skiing, and many more fun activities
- This marks the end of your Leh Ladakh Tour
- Have a great journey towards your hometown and leave with tons of memories