About the destination:
- Sikkim, A gem of the North East, is famend for its unrivaled excellence and beautiful beauty. Sikkim is located withinside the immaculate function elegance of the Himalayas, wedged among Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet. This all-around stepped forward custom go-to is a mix of tranquility and concord thru which you may look at the amazing excellence of this Himalayan slope region. Loosen up yourself far from the hustles and clamors of each day life with this Sikkim excursion and stroll across the grand valleys, outstanding pinnacles, wealthy inexperienced glades, captivating waters, and look at every trace of this maximum exceptional state.
Quick Facts of North Sikkim Tour with Pelling :
- Start Point/ End Point: IXB Airport/ NJP Railway Station
- Pick-up/ Drop Timing: As per Traveler
- Duration : 7 Nights & 8 Days
- Destinations Covered : Pellling - Gangtok - Nathu La - Lachen - Lachung - Gangtok
- Customization: Available on Request
- Note- Surcharges are applicable from 1st April - 30 June, 05th October - 25th October & 15th Dec - 5th January.
Inclusions of North Sikkim Tour with Pelling :
- Private Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Upgradation Possible on Request)
- Breakfast on All Days and All food in Lachen and Lachung
- Vehicle: Hatchback/ SUV (As according to Requirement)
- Parking charges
About the North Sikkim Tour with Pelling:
- Take withinside the colorful colors of Tsomgo Lake, which has been illuminated via way of means of the intense sunlight.
- Pay a go to the Baba Mandir and study Captain Harbajan Singh's hidden tale of self-sacrifice for the country.
- When in Lachen, IndiaΓÇÖs Highest Altitude Lake ΓÇ£Gurudongmar LakeΓÇ¥ waits for you. Sit beside the Lake for someday to experience the breathtaking panoramic view it provides.
- Heads closer to the same universe of nature with the entrancing scenes of captivating knolls and included slopes in Yumthang Valley.
- Witness the captivating elegance of the Confluence of Lachen Chu and Lachung Chu River in Chungthang.
- Wander amidst the herbal, historical, and cultural values of Pelling and experience the peace and retrieve yourself from the problem from the loud city existence. Visit Khecheopalri Lake, additionally referred to as the ΓÇ£Wish gratifying LakeΓÇ¥.
- Pelling is understood for its pristine herbal beauty, in which the herbal and cultural belongings stay untouched being a complete getaway from the city-existence problem to nirvana.
- Listen to the chanting of the Buddhist monk and the tinkling of bells on the monasteries.
- ∩╗┐Snap superb pics withinside the midst of everyday ponder and make your online media partners jealous of this lifetime experience.
Day 1: Arrival At Pelling
- Reach Bagdogra / NJP station.
- Our local representative will meet you at the airport/station as they will provide a transfer to the hotel.
- Enjoy your dinner & overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 2: Pelling City Tour
- After breakfast, get ready for a full day of sightseeing that includes Rimbi Waterfall, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kanchenjunga Waterfall, Khecheopalri Monastery, Rabdentse ruins, Pemayangtse Monastery, Darap Valley, Helipad Ground & Rimbi Orange garden.
- Enjoy your dinner & overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 3: Pelling to Gangtok Via Ravangla
- After a mouth-watering breakfast, transfer to Gangtok via Ravangla.
- Witness the beauty of the famous Buddha Park in Ravangla.
- The evening is free to go & discover the local beauty of Gangtok.
- Do visit the beautiful M. G. Marg(on your own).
- The M. G. Marg is the town center of Gangtok. ItΓÇÖs like a long stretch of open mall or boulevard square where tourists can take a leisure stroll or just sit and relax. The roads are lined up with glittering shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars on both sides.
- Overnight stay in a hotel at Gangtok.
Day 4: Gangtok to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- After breakfast, day excursion to the beautiful Tsomgo Lake.
- Tsomgo Lake is an oval-shaped glacial lake. It is home to brahminy ducks & several migratory birds. Alpine forests cover the catchment of the lake. There is also a small Shiva Temple on the bank of the lake.
- Travel to Baba Mandir, another 17 km beyond Tsomgo Lake.
- Baba Harbhajan Singh Temple is popularly known as Baba Mandir. This temple was made in the memory of an Indian Army soldier, Baba Harbhajan Singh.
- Head back to Gangtok.
- Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 5: Gangtok to Lachen Via Chungthang
- Drive to Lachen (9500 ft.) via Chungthang town.
- Lachen is a village in North Sikkim surrounded by snow-capped peaks and beautiful alpine meadows. Its natural beauty and serene vegetation are worth commending and it is believed to be one of the most noteworthy and popular places for Buddhist pilgrims & tourists.
- A land of fairs and festivals, snow-clad mountains, lakes, a valley of flora and fauna, and a vibrant local culture.
- During Summer and Monsoon, the entire place is dotted with flowers of all kinds.
- Lunch in the mid-way.
- Transfer to the hotel after reaching Lachen.
- Have dinner & enjoy your stay at Lachen.
Day 6: Lachen - Gurudongmar - Lachung
- Start early at 5 am, morning breakfast at Thangu.
- Gurudongmar Lake is one of the highest lakes in the world which is 17,800 ft. It is considered a sacred lake and is encircled by snow-covered mountains.
- Inhabited by Yaks, Blue sheep, and other wildlife of high altitude.
- Lakes has taken on a white tinge and has obscured visibility.
- Witness the beauty of the lake & then return to Lachen.
- Post lunch, transfer to Lachung.
- Enjoy your dinner & stay at Lachung.
Day 7: Lachung - Yumthang Valley - Gangtok
- Lachung is a village that is home to the 19th century Buddhist Lachung Monastery.
- After breakfast, start off for Yumthang Valley (valley of flowers).
- Yumthang Valley is the summer grazing ground of Yaks and winter playgrounds for Yetis.
- The area blooms with rhododendrons, primulas, poppies, iris, and other flora.
- On the way back from the valley, visit Hot Spring.
- Back to the resort for lunch & then transfer to Gangtok.
- Enjoy your stay at Gangtok.
Day 8: End Of The Trip
- After breakfast, proceed to NJP station / Bagdogra Airport (IXB).
- Board your train/flight for your destination with unforgettable memories.
- Have a great journey to your hometown.