8 Days Bike Tour to Coromandel Coast on Royal Enfield from Chennai
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Booking with ₹0
-6% ₹ 122786
What will you experience
Luxurious Royal Enfield Motorbike
Most Comfortable Accommodations
About the Activity
|Maximum No. Of Person
|Main Locations To Visit
|Mahabalipuram, Rameshwaram, Kanyakumari, Madurai, Pondicherry, etc.
About Tamil Nadu:-
- Tamil Nadu is a South Indian State that is popular for its Traditions, Art, and Cultures. It has many tourist attractions like Hill Stations, Temples, Water Parks, Heritage Sites, a Natural Collection of different Flora and Fauna, etc.
- The spices and flavours that this state contains in its cuisine are too delicious and very different. Some of the popular dishes of Tamil Nadu that you must try are Sambar, Puliyodarai, Paruppu Payasam, Pollachi Nandu Fry, Rasam, Mutton Kola Urundai, and Chicken Chettinad.
About 8 Days Bike Trip From Chennai:-
- Reaching Chennai is your responsibility, after that, you'll be picked up from anywhere in Chennai with your group & will be given a Royal Enfield luxurious bike to ride throughout this Trip.
- Ride your bike to reach Mahabalipuram & explore the 7th-century rock-cut monuments over there.
- Move to reach Karaikal as you explore the Shore Temple at Mahabalipuram & spend some quality leisure in the beach town of Karaikal.
- Get to visit the Dansborg Fort at Tranquebar, which used to be a trading post of the Danish in the 17th century & then move to Rameshwaram.
- On the next day, pay your visit to Arulmigu Ramanatha Swamy Temple, Sri RamSetu View Point, & then ride a distance of 300 KM to reach Kanyakumari.
- Stay for the entire day in Kanyakumari & explore the beautiful sites of the beach. Enjoy full-day explorations in Kanyakumari.
- Cover a distance to reach Madurai - The Temple Town & get into the Meenakshi Amman Temple & Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal over there.
- On the last days of this trip, spend wholesome time on Pondicherry Beach & explore the place from the depths.
- In the end, ride the motorbike to get back to the location where you commenced the trip. We hope that you'll love the hospitality and arrangements of Universal Adventures & will contact us again when you plan such trips like this.
Know before you book
- Don't forget to bring your IDs like a Driving License, Travel Insurance, & Documents related to driving/riding as this is a Bike Trip. So, these IDs are going to be checked mandatorily.
- A maximum of 15 members group can be allowed at once to travel on this trip.
- Pregnant Ladies & Small Children are not going to be allowed on this Bike Trip.
- The provision of getting a wheelchair is not accessible, so persons who need a wheelchair to travel must avoid joining.
- Persons having Heart problems & Back related issues are not recommended to participate in this Trip.
- Consumption of alcohol before or at the time riding bikes is not going to be allowed.
Things to Carry
- Riding Gloves
- Sunglasses and Sunscreen
- Appropriate Clothing
- First Aid Kit
- Bike Documents
- Rain Gear
- Water Bottle and Snacks
- Cell phone and Charger
- UA Voucher