- Time to take a snowboarding beautiful journey for eight days and seven nights in Kashmir. These old-fashioned cities are the house of snow-capped mountains and snowboarding sports. ThatΓÇÖs why in case youΓÇÖre searching out an area in India to break out the heat, Gulmarg is ideal for you. There, you may attempt interesting wintry weather sports activities inclusive of snowboarding, snow biking, and more. Feel the cool breeze of the wind brushing in opposition to your pores and skin as you float via frosted mountains and plains. You also can go to the very best golfing route withinside the international across the vicinity and take a journey at the second maximum gondola cable vehicle withinside the international - a plethora of sports is watching for you and your bus tour friends in Gulmarg, all you need to do is ee-e book the excursion.
- Your subsequent vacation spot is Sonmarg this is positioned on the coronary heart of Kashmir valley, Sonmarg is a picturesque metropolis recognized for its breathtaking woodlands, silver birches, Alpine flowers, and of route, its golden crocuses. Prepare to climb over 2,800km above sea degree to attain the famed ΓÇÿGolden MeadowΓÇÖ while you be part of this scenic day excursion to Sonmarg. See its well-known sightseeing spots on the Thajiwas Glacier and Nilagrad River in which you may see the Zojila Pass. YouΓÇÖll in no way run out of sports in Sonmarg - from trekking, sledging, angling, alpine snowboarding, white water rafting, and pony riding - they have got it all.
About the excursion:
- The excursion begins offevolved with the summer time season capital Srinagar sightseeing excursion. Visit Shankaracharya Hill Temple, a sacred location specifically constructed for Lord Shiva, Mughal gardens of Srinagar and one in all the most important mosques in India, the Jamia Masjid. Enjoy uninterrupted perspectives at Dal lake and you may additionally enjoy a journey withinside the lake.
- On day after today discover Pahalgam this is amidst the Liddar Valley and the river sits a picturesque vacation spot. Perfect for a summer time season getaway, this Kashmir excursion package deal covers tours to the first-class points of interest in Srinagar, Gulmarg, and Pahalgam.
- The spotlight of this Kashmir package deal is the houseboat live in Dal Lake. Experience the splendor of the hills as you experience a memorable excursion withinside the lap of nature.
- There can be guided excursions to the Grand Mughal Gardens and the Shankaracharya Temple in Srinagar, the Apharwat height in Gulmarg, and the Lidder River in Pahalgam.
- Also, in case you are touring Kashmir, do now no longer leave out interesting Gondola rides in Gulmarg, white river rafting in Pahalgam, and famous Shikara rides in Dal Lake are a number of the activities in Kashmir.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has improved the frequency of cleansing public areas (such as the lobby, doorknobs, not unusual place washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves getting used whilst sporting out cleansing paintings and whilst dealing with waste
- The rooms and the whole life is deep wiped clean earlier than each check-in and publish each check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers to be had during the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature tracking of the staff
Day 1: Arrive Srinagar| Welcome to the city of lakes
- Welcome to Srinagar, The Lake City.
- On arrival at Srinagar Airport, begin your tour of Kashmir.
- You will be transferred to Houseboat.
- After lunch enjoys a romantic 'Shikara ride' on Dal Lake.
- Head towards the lake to watch the sunset.
- Overnight stay at the Houseboat.
Day 2: Day excursion to Sonmarg
- Today you embark on a full-day excursion to the picturesque 'meadow of goldΓÇÖ Sonamarg.
- The fast-flowing Sindh river makes it popular for trout and mahseer fishing in summer.
- You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (at your own cost).
- Indulge in some lip-smacking snacks as you head towards Srinagar.
- Have a delicious dinner at the hotel.
- ∩╗┐Return to the Hotel in Srinagar in the evening.
Day 3: Enroute Mansable | Summer Capital of Jammu and Kashmir
- After breakfast proceeds to Manasbal Located at a distance of just around 30 km away from Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Manasbal Lake is considered to be a ΓÇ£gemΓÇ¥ among all the lakes of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Known as the deepest lake of Kashmir as well as the lake which offers the most secured ice formation amongst the lakes of Kashmir during the summer months.
- Have lunch near the lake.
- In the evening return to Srinagar.
- Have a hearty dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight Stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Day Excursion to Verinag| The valley of springs
- After breakfast proceeds to Verinag. The Verinag Spring, named after Nila Nag, the son of the famous Hindu sage Kashyap Rishi. The spring, which was originally shaped in a circular form was given a change of shape during the reign of the Mughal Emperor Jahangir in 1620 when he gave orders to renovate the spring in the Mughal traditional shape of an octagon.
- Today, picturesque in its settings and surrounded by tall Pine trees, the Verinag Spring is characterized by waters that are calm and sparklingly clear. Besides a glimpse of the Verinag Spring, a tour to Verinag is made even more special by the sight of several varieties of colorful flowers, gently swaying to the rhythm of the cool, mountain air.
- In the evening back to Srinagar.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Pahalgam| Beauty walk to Baiseran
- Early in the morning leave for Pahalgam the 'valley of shepherds' which is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from river Lidder and Sheeshnag lake.
- En-route visit the Awantipura ruins, an 1100-year-old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarman.
- On arrival into Pahalgam enjoy the surrounding beauty or walk to Baisaren, which is about 2 km from Pahalgam.
- A small village set in pine and fir forest is pleasing and offers a good view.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6: Pahalgam - Gulmarg| flower-laden meadow of Kashmir
- Early morning proceed to Gulmarg driving past willow trees, fast-flowing streams, and lush green meadows.
- Gulmarg - the meadow of flowers is an apt term for this idyllic flower-laden meadow offering a spectacular view of towering snow-capped peaks covered with dense forests of tall conifers and gigantic fir and pine trees.
- Stroll leisurely or take pony rides (at additional cost) across the green meadow to one of the world's highest Golf courses.
- A must is a fun-filled ride in the newly introduced Gondola lift (at additional cost).
- Return to hotel in the evening.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Srinagar Local Sightseeing
- Today after having breakfast we drive to visit the famous Mughal gardens in Srinagar which are Nishat Bagh (the garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (abode of love).
- These gardens are situated on the banks of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chinar trees on its highest terrace.
- Both the gardens are built on a symmetrical plan of central waterways with fountains dividing a series of gardened terraces.
- Night stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 8: Srinagar Departure|Return home from the land of snow
- After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with memorable experiences of Universal Adventure.