About the destination:
- Visit the untouched Tso Moriri Lake that's surrounded by excessive mountains, making it a hidden gem withinside the bloodless wilderness land of Ladakh. With this 7 days tour, revel in your adventure to the well-known Tsomoriri Lake, placed at an altitude of a whopping 4595 meters above sea level. The stunning multi-sun sunglasses of blues supplied through this lake at the side of a picturesque panorama around supply this location with an exceptionally romantic and breathtaking feel. Admired for its unheard-of scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is turning into the maximum Instagrammable location in India and is on everyoneΓÇÖs bucket list. It gives you a life amidst the stunning valley of mountains and a starlit sky withinside the night.
- Route: Leh - Sham valley - Nubra - Pangong - Tso Moriri - Leh
- Duration: 7 Days & 6 Nights
- Start point: Leh Airport
- Endpoint: Leh Airport
- Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la (17,688 ft)
- Airport choose-up and drop as in keeping with your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as in keeping with the itinerary.
- Stay on a double (couples and unique requests) and triple sharing foundation in hygienic and clean upd hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permit for all limited areas
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced motive force cum guide
- Sightseeing as in keeping with itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and simple first-resource throughout the tour.
- Camping with a nighttime bonfire
Things now no longer to miss:
- River rafting on the worldΓÇÖs maximum river-rafting point, Sangam
- Enjoy herbal warm water spring at Chumathang beside freezing Indus river
- Shop memento for buddies and own circle of relatives on the Leh Market
- Feast on scrumptious Maggi on the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, conventional Ladakhi delicacies at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
How to reach:
- The simplest manner to journey to Ladakh is via way of means of air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) positioned in Leh. This airport is hooked up with many worldwide airports in India like Delhi. It additionally gets flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh, and different not unusual place locations in India.
Day 1: Arrival in Leh | Welcome to the Top of the World
- After landing in Leh, get welcomed by our representative in a traditional way
- Later get transferred to the hotel in a sanitized vehicle with a welcome drink at the time of check-in
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel and gradually get acclimatized to the climate
- Later in the evening, visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa
- Indulge in a lip-smacking dinner in the hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 2: Leh to Sham Valley | Exploring Borders of Leh
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary 'Sham Valley'.
- Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
- Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
- Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
- While returning to Leh, enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Later visit SECMOL which is the actual 3-idiots school, where in order to get admission you need to be 10th fail!
- Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass | A Drive to the WorldΓÇÖs Highest Motorable Road (18000 ft.)
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
- The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route
- Known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is the world's highest all-season motorable road.
- Also, enjoy the most loved snack - Maggi at the Khardungla Cafe.
- As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride of the double-humped camel, exclusively found in Ladakh.
- Later enjoy camping the bonfire under the sky full of stars.
- Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley.
Day 4: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake | Relive the Bollywood Moments
- In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
- The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty with the view of the shyok river on one side and the mountains on another side.
- Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, enjoy the place in Bollywood style and take a picture with famous 3-idiots scooter
- Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong lake.
Day 5: Pangong Lake to Tso Moriri | A hidden gem in the cold desert
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view
- The journey from Pangong Lake back to Tso Moriri takes you from very scenic landscapes
- The route runs along the shoreline of Pangong Tso lake and then goes deep towards Tsaga la pass, further to Loma - Nyoma, and meets at Mahe bridge.
- Witness the changing hues of the lake and fall in love with nature all over again with a trip to Tso Moriri.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner around the bonfire under the open sky.
- Overnight stay at a campsite near Tso moriri lake
Day 6: Tso moriri to Leh | Natural hot water springs of Chumathang
- After a delicious breakfast, head back to Leh
- Pass through the picturesque landscape around that gives this place extremely romantic and breathtaking vibes
- Experience the unique adventure bathing experience aside from the Indus River in Chumathang's hot water spring
- Take a stopover at traditional attractions and reach Leh
- Visit Leh market to shop for some goods and enjoy Ladakhi cuisine.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 7: Departure | It's Time to say Goodbye to the Mountains
- Fly out of Leh And it's already time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and this magical land.
- After breakfast, we will drop you at the airport to take your flight out of Leh.