Know Before You Go For Bike Riding In Kerala From Cochin:-
- Enjoy your 7 days holiday trip to the fullest and spend your wholesome tiring days in the most comfortable accommodations.
- Don't forget to bring your ID and driving license with you as it's a bike trip and needs an average riding experience on paved roads.
- A support vehicle will always be following you through the rides with your extra clothes, medical assistance, and some necessary immediate machine equipment.
- Experience the warmth of nature and get the great hospitality of Universal Adventures that will light up your heart with happiness.
- Some immediate medical assistance will always be ready for you such as oxymeters, oxygen cylinders, first aid kits, and the guidance of an experienced tour guide.
- Ride your bike carefully on the roads. It's not advisable to drive your bikes more than the speed that is already guided to you.
- It's strictly prohibited to consume alcohol or any alcoholic substance before going for riding bikes.