- Route: Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Cochin
- Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Start/End Point: Cochin
About the Tour:
- Kerala, a gem of a tourist destination in the country's southern reaches, is renowned for its captivating charm and splendour. Vacations in Kerala, also known as God's Own Country, are all about the clean and unadulterated splendour of Mother Nature, which is embraced by the Malabar Coast, dotted by luscious coconut plantations, and flanked by a network of canals.
- Kerala is blessed with intriguing hills, delectable cuisines, and a distinct culture, making it a one-of-a-kind vacation destination for visitors. Whether you're looking for a posh retreat or a budget getaway, a beach vacation or a hill vacation, a woodland area or a historic town, Kerala's top vacationer destinations will come together to present you with something just right for you.
How to reach:
- By Air: Air, road, and rail are all options for getting to Kochi. Cochin International Airport (CIAL) is a Kochi airport with domestic and international flight connections.
- By Rail: Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction are the two main railway stations in Kochi. Kochi has a good relationship with its neighbouring towns and states.
- By Road: Buses from major South Indian cities run to Kochi.
Day 1: Kochi To Munnar | The Unexplored Land of God's Own Country
- When you arrive at Kochi International Airport/Railway Station, a Universal Adventures representative will greet you.
- Drive to Munnar Hills, Kerala's undiscovered paradise, with never-ending stretches of tea and spice farms, as well as a plethora of flowers and fauna.
- On the way, stop by the Cheeyappara and Valara waterfalls, as well as the charming tea valleys and foggy hills.
- Check into your Munnar hotel/resort and spend the day at your leisure.
- Sip a cup of tea in the evening and make your way to the Munnar marketplace for a few nearby shopping sprees.
- Overnight live on the lodge/motel.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing | Indulge in Breathtaking perspectives of the Munnar City
- After breakfast, get ready to explore Munnar, Kerala.
- Visit places like Echo Point, Blossom Park, Hydel Park, and the TATA Tea Museum, among others.
- After lunch, head to Eravikulam National Park, where the endangered Nilgiri Tahr is protected, as well as Munnar's top spot for easy climbing.
- You may be able to get a spectacular view of the Munnar hills from the top of the hill.
- Later, return to your hotel/motel and enjoy an all-day meal and live entertainment.
Day 3: Munnar to Thekkady | The Wildlife Destination
- After breakfast, check out of your hotel and drive to Thekkady, Kerala's wildlife destination, also known as the Spice Bag of the state.
- To get to this rainforest holiday location, you'll have to travel across the Western Ghats' hills and valleys.
- Enjoy a wonderful boat ride on Periyar Lake, which runs through the Periyar Tiger Reserve.
- On the Periyar Reserve, you may get the opportunity to see wild animals such as elephants, bison, sambar, deer, and others.
- Overnight live on the lodge
Day 4: Thekkady to Alleppey | The Land Of Lush Blue Lagoons
- Test out the lodge after breakfast and continue to Alleppey.
- Stay on the Houseboat for a thrilling panoramic experience.
- Exceptional vistas from villages, rice fields, coconut trees, fishermen, and neighbouring life may be seen while cruising down a network of canals.
- Overnight live at Houseboat.
Day 5: Alleppey | Enjoy your Leisure Day
- Wake up to a breathtaking view of the backwaters.
- On the deck with a view, enjoy a hearty breakfast.
- This day is yours to do as you like. Relax on the houseboat and take in the beauty of the natural world.
- Overnight live on the houseboat.
Day 6: Alleppey to Kochi | Back to the Land of Ports
- After breakfast, your luggage will be delivered with a promise to return to this paradise. Transfer to Cochin and, if time permits, visit Fort Cochin, Marine pressure, and other attractions.
- Later, arrive on time for your flight/teach with Christmas sugar reminiscences.