About the Tour:
- The export of Chinese Silk changed into accomplished thru this area at the same time as transferring toward the European area in ancient times. This journey bundle of 6 days will make you discover the hidden splendor of Sikkim. The East Sikkim which includes the Silk Route component has diverse sights like picturesque surroundings, pristine ambiance, azure lakes, wonderful Buddhist monasteries, View of Khangchendzonga - the 0.33 maximum height withinside the world, lush forests, and snow-clad peaks make it a real herbal paradise. Finding its best spot withinside the Himalayan foothills, Sikkim is a dream come proper for many. The significance of the silk path isn't simply performing as a Trade Route it additionally performed a totally crucial function withinside the improvement of civilization.
Quick Facts About 6 Days Sikkim Silk Route Tour Package:
- Start Point / End Point: NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport
- Pick-up/ Drop Timing: As per Traveller Convenience
- Destinations Covered: Sillery Gaon - Aritar - Zuluk - Nathang Valley - Reshikola
- Duration : 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Customization: Available as per the requirement
- Note: Surcharges are applicable from 1st April - 30 June, 05th October - 25th October & 15th Dec - 5th January.
Inclusions of 6 Days Sikkim Silk Route Tour Package:
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Customization Possible on Request)
- All Meals are included
- Vehicle: Hatchback/ SUV (As according to organization Size)
- Parking charges
About the Tour:
- Start your Silk Route Tour from Bagdogra and en direction to Sillery Gaon
- Wake up withinside the morning across the Kanchenjunga mountains and depart for Aritar and discover the lakes, waterfalls, and forests.
- Get a danger to treasure the well-known factor of the Silk direction i.e Zuluk.
- On the following day pressure to Nathang and go to Thambi viewpoint, Gnathang Valley, Tukla Valley, Jepepla Pass Viewpoint, and Kupup Lake.
- On the subsequent morning switch to Reshikola a small village close to Kalimpong.
- On your final day's go to Coronation bridge, you may certainly move again in your vicinity with stunning recollections really well worth remembering for this life.
- You may be capable of discovering the brilliance of Sikkim and so, with no delay, avail of the package deal that mixes fine services, scrumptious meals, and cushy relaxation houses.
- Note- The stated charge is relevant for a minimal reserving of four humans touring together. For records at the package deal value of two humans, you could drop in an inquiry with us.
Day 1: Arrival at IXB/NJP| Transfer to Sillery Gaon
- Welcome and greetings upon arrival. Our representative will help you to transfer to the small village of Sillery Gaon.
- Sillery Gaon is situated at an altitude of 6000 ft. and is also known as New Darjeeling. This place comfortably gives you a beautiful view of the Kanchenjunga mountain.
- Overnight at Sillery Gaon.
Day 2: Sillery Gaon to Aritar
- Rise with a delicious breakfast while viewing mountain peaks.
- After breakfast, you will be left to reach a district in East Sikkim called Aritar known for unbeatable greenery, mountains, and rivers.
- Marvel at The Lampokhari Lake, emerald forests, the sweeping hills with deep gorge and occasional waterfalls.
- Overnight at Aritar.
Day 3: Aritar to Zuluk/Dzuluk
- After morning breakfast proceed to Zuluk.
- Before that, you will first have to go through procedures and documentation to get permits for the place.
- Perched on rugged terrain, the primitive town of Zuluk lies very close to the Indo-China border, and was once famous for being a stopping point on the Silk Route.
- You will be free in the evening to spend your leisure time.
- Overnight at Zuluk.
Day 4: Zuluk to Nathang
- After early morning breakfast, drive to Nathang.
- The route is interesting and subjected to the condition of the ice on the road.
- This will take you as high as 13000 ft above sea level. You will be stopping at Rongli for permits and documentation.
- From there, you will make your way to the Thambi View Point at 11000 ft.
- Also falling on the day are visits to Lungthung at 13000 ft, Gnathang Valley, Tukla Valley (12500 ft), Jepepla Pass Viewpoint, and Kupup Lake. Also visit the Yak Golf Course, the highest in the world and located at a height of 13,025 ft above sea level.
- Overnight at Nathang.
Day 5: Nathang to Reshikola
- After breakfast, get a transfer to Reshikola, which is a riverside town just 37 km from Kalimpong.
- The little village of Reshikhola received its name from the Reshi River running along with this small place.
- Overnight stay at Reshikhola.
Day 6: Return to Bagdogra/NJP Railway Station | Depart with a beautiful Experience
- Early morning breakfast today.
- If time permits, stop at Coronation bridge for photography while on the way to the airport.
- Enjoy the flight with amazing memories.