- Tour Location: Pattaya and Bangkok, Thailand
- Tour Duration: 5N/6D
- Activities Covered: Jet Ski, Snorkeling, Sea Walking, Parasailing
- Starting Point: Bangkok
- Ending Point: Bangkok
About Pattaya and Bangkok, Thailand:-
- Pattaya is a popular city in Thailand which is located at a distance of 150 km from Bangkok, merely a 2 hours journey. There are a lot of adventure activities that can be done in Pattaya such as Parasailing, Paragliding, Sky diving, and Scuba Diving.
- Bangkok is the 'city of angels' and nowadays getting very popular for its tourism and hospitality. Som Tum, Tom Yum Going, Pad Thai, Khao Soi, and Tom Kha Gai are the name of some of the famous dishes of Bangkok that you must try.
About 6 Days Pattaya and Bangkok Tour, Thailand:-
- Arrive at the International Airport of Bangkok i.e. Suvarnabhumi Airport, then you will have to meet the representative, and start your journey to reach the pre-booked hotel in Pattaya.
- Visit Nong Nooch Tropical Garden which consists of beautiful cultural shows, amazing restaurants, and comfortable accommodation.
- You can also enjoy the Tiffany Show with your friends, family, and relatives in Pattaya.
- Explore different types of monuments, temples, and the Gems Gallery on the pathways of Bangkok.
- Go to visit Safari World and Marine Park which consists of Safari Park, Marine Park, and Birds Sanctuary.
- Click your pictures with various free-flying birds and share them on your social media feeds.
- It will cost ₹36,500 per person on a twin or double sharing basis.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Pattaya and 2 Nights accommodation in Bangkok and both the stay will be in 4-star hotels.
- Within the package price, you will be getting 5 days breakfast.
- Explore Coral Island and have your lunch.
- The package also includes Pattaya and Bangkok city tours.
- All the tours are going to be held on a private basis and all the taxes are included.
How to Reach Pattaya and Bangkok, Thailand from Mumbai:-
- There are direct flights available to reach Bangkok from India.These places such as Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
- You can easily board a direct flight from the International Airport of Mumbai and reach Bangkok. It will take approximately 4 hrs and 55 mins to get into the location.
- There are some airlines such as Thai Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines, and Jet Airways.