About the destination:
- On an adventure to the pinnacle of the world, Leh-Ladakh functions a maximum of the worldΓÇÖs maximum motorable passes with the outstanding splendor of snow-capped mountains. Admired for its extraordinary scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is turning into the maximum Instagrammable region in India and is on everyoneΓÇÖs bucket list. It gives you a life amidst the lovely valley of mountains and a starlit sky withinside the night. The precise factor approximately the Ladakh terrain is that it has mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls in a single lovely and dynamic geography.
- Route: Leh - Sham Valley - Khardungla- Nubra Valley - Pangong - Chang-la - Leh.
- Duration: 6 days & 5 nights
- Start point: Leh Airport
- Endpoint: Leh Airport
- Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la (17,688 ft)
- Comfortable and hygienic care for sightseeing on all days as consistent with the itinerary.
- Stay in a hygienic and clean upd hostel/dormitory
- Highly-Experienced driving force cum guide
- Sightseeing as consistent with itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid at some point of the tour.
- Camping with nighttime Bonfire (Wherever possible)
Things to do:
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Feast on scrumptious Maggi on the Khardungla-pass
- River rafting on the worldΓÇÖs maximum river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the outstanding double-humped (Bactrian) camels at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenirs for pals and own circle of relatives on the Leh Market
- Enjoy Thukpa, conventional Ladakhi delicacies at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
How to reach:
- The simplest manner to journey to Ladakh is via way of means of air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) placed in Leh. This airport is hooked up with many global airports in India like Delhi. It additionally gets flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh, and different not unusual place locations in India.
Day 1: Arrival in Leh | Welcome to the Top of the World.
- After landing in Leh, get welcomed by our representative in a traditional way
- Later get transferred to the hotel in a sanitized vehicle
- Enjoy a healthy breakfast in the hotel and gradually get acclimatized to the climate
- Later in the evening, visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 2: Leh to Sham Valley | Exploring borders of Leh
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary 'Sham Valley'.
- Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
- Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
- Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
- While returning to Leh, enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Later visit SECMOL which is the actual 3-idiots school, where in order to get admission you need to be 10th fail!
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass | A drive to the WorldΓÇÖs Highest Motorable Road (18000 ft.)
- Prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
- Located at an altitude of 18,380 ft, Khardung La falls on an extremely scenic route in Ladakh.
- Also, enjoy the most loved snack - Maggi at the Khardungla Cafe.
- Later on, start your journey to Nubra valley Visit the white sand dunes in Hundar and enjoy a ride of the exotic double-humped camel ones of its type in the world.
- At night enjoy the chat with your group member around the bonfire under the sky full of stars.
- Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley.
Day 4: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake | Relive the Bollywood moments
- In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Shyok river on one side and the Mountains on another side
- The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red
- Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, it is said to be the most beautiful lake in India
- Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong lake
Day 5: Pangong to Leh via Chang-La Pass | Visit the World Oldest Monasteries
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake
- Start your drive back and pass through the numerous villages on the way like Durbuk, Tangtse many more on the way.
- Visit the Big Buddha at Thiksey monastery and click memorable pictures in the scenic background of the monastery and snow-capped mountains.
- Also, visit the Shey Gompa on the way, don't forget to take the panoramic view of the surrounding Leh, Stok, and also Thiksey.
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 6: Departure | It's time to say Goodbye to the Mountains
- Post breakfast, depart for Leh airport with a bag full of memories.
- Have a great journey towards your destination.