- Tour Location: Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
- Tour Duration: 5 nights and 6 days
- Stay: Episode Hotel Kuta, Kuta/Best Western Resort, Kuta
- Sightseeing: Ubud Village, Celuk village, Kintamani Volcano, Ulun Danu Lake Beratan, Handara Gate, Sanpur port, Holy Spring Temple, Tegenungan Waterfalls, Bali Swing, Broken beach, Natural pool, Lake Batur, and Tanah Lot Temple, and much more.
- Activities: Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Parasailing
- Bali is an island in central Indonesia but is quite different from the rest of the country on a cultural and religious basis. It is referred to as the 'Land of God' for it is mythological, historic, and religious in its culture. It is designated as one of the top tourist destinations in the world.
- Bali is known for the immense beauty it provides to its visitors through its divine beaches, volcanic mountains, coral reefs, and coconut groves. The art such as handmade crafts, metal crafts, folk dance, and music services for the entertainment of the tourists.
- Bali is a perfect travel destination. On one hand, it is adventurous, thrilling, and full of activities, and on the other, it seems quite remote from all the hustle-bustle, full of peace, and the sound of air while touching the shoreline making the white sand sing in the tune with the beach water, thus making it a zone for adventure and peace-seekers. Hence, it is always a prioritized and desired destination for newlyweds, families, friends, and adventure junkies.
- The oceans and beaches drench the eyes of visitors to the beauty they uphold, making themselves recognized as the room of water sports. The sunset at the beach is mesmerizing to the eyes making the environment perfect for a romantic evening.
About the 6 Days Bali Tour Package:
- Reach Delhi Airport within the time frame so that you can travel easily from Delhi to Bali on the 1st Day.
- The moment you reach Bali, you will be greeted and guided by our professionally-trained driver who exhibits excellent communication and social skills.
- The 6-day tour is full of fun, thrill, adventure, excitement, and entertainment. Throughout the tour, you will be assisted by our driver-cum-tour guide, whose responsibility is to make you feel safe, secure, and comfortable.
- The hotel where you will stay will make you feel at home and provide you with excellent hospitality. You will have a perfect view from the Hotel and you can enjoy the amazing facilities at the hotel.
- The locations where you will visit serve the core of Bali and Balinese culture. You will be relaxed, chilled, excited, and recreationally active at the same time.
- For the food, you will have various options amongst which the broader category is Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian meals. You will have the best taste in whatever you prefer.
- Explore the beauty of Bali and make the best memories to remember. Enjoy this amazingly scheduled tour to give you the best experience at Bali.
Package Price (Can be Changed): INR 74,999/- or USD 938 Per Person (With flights Ex Delhi)
Dates for Departure from Delhi:
- August: 14, 23, 31
- September: 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27
- October: 10, 15, 17, 19
- November: 1, 8, 14, 20
- December: 6, 13, 16, 20
- Well-mannered and professionally-trained driver with good communication and guiding skills.
- Return airport transfers.
- Arrival and departure via flight.
- All road drives to the scheduled locations.
- Warm welcome with garland at the airport.
- 5 nights' accommodation at the hotel.
- Water sports (Jet Ski, Banana Boat, and parasailing).
- Water bottle during sightseeing.
- Meals, as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Daily Breakfast for 5 days.
- Inclusive of all the taxes.
Package Exclusions (Terms and Conditions applied):
- Additional services (not mentioned in the package).
- Visa and Insurance.
- GST and 5% TCS.
How to Reach Bali:
- By Air: Bali has its International airport, Ngurah Rai International Airport. One can book a taxi that might cost around INR 100-250 (20,000-50,000 Indonesian Rupiah). The Airport is connected to the major Indian cities such as Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, and Bangalore. VietJet Air, AirAsia, Thailand Airlines, and Malaysia Airlines are some of the airline holding companies that have flights to Bali.