- Route: Dehradun - Mussoorie - Dhanaulti - Kanatal - Chamba - Rishikesh
- Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Start Point: Dehradhun
- End Point: Rishikesh
About the Tour:
- ΓÇÿCalling OutΓÇÖ to the adventure aficionados are the mountains, rivers, unbeaten paths, the sprawling alpine meadows, and the snow-clad gradients in the gorgeous state of Uttarakhand.
- The rugged topography and the raging glacial rivers convert the state into the finest adventure destination in India.
- Further enhancing the charm of the challenges in Uttarakhand is the unpredictable climate that locks horns with the adventurists only to make the experience even more memorable.
- Undoubtedly, the state is an ideal adventure tourism destination in India as it beckons some adventure activities that offer spine-chilling and distinct experiences rarely found anywhere else.
How to Reach: Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun is 37 km away from Haridwar, whereas Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is 223 km away. You can reach Haridwar from these two airports via bus, taxi or train.
Day 1: Dehradun-Mussoorie- Dhanaulti
- Dehradun-Mussoorie- Dhanaulti 28 km Cycling
- Reach Dehradun in the morning and meet your representative.
- Freshen up and enjoy breakfast. Post breakfast drives towards Mussoorie. Your advance team will meet you there.
- Check your bikes and get ready to ride. The ride starts a few Km before Mussourie and after the initial uphill section
- The route is major downhill with an excellent view passing through the forest.
- Today you will cover around 28 KM a mix of uphill and downhill sections.
- Arrive at Dhanaulti in the evening and explore the beautiful place.
- Overnight at Dhanaulti.
Day 2: Dhanaulti ΓÇô Kanatal Cycling 18 KM
- Get ready for a beautiful day for riding as you pass through pine/deodar forest (foggy in almost every season).
- This section is also mostly downhill with a few uphill sections.
- Today you will ride around 18 KM to reach Kanata during the afternoon.
- Enjoy the hot delicious lunch at the camp.
- Relax for a while then proceed to rappel climbing activities.
- Explore the area, bonfire in the evening. Overnight in Kanatal
Day 3: Deodar Forest
- Trekking for 5 KM
- Post breakfast begins your 5 KM trek, set up camp amid the Deodar forest, and enjoy packed lunch.
- Explore the surroundings and relax.
- Overnight at camp
Day 4: Kanatal - Chamba- Tehri Dam-Kanatal
- Kanatal - Chamba- Tehri Dam-Kanatal
- Post breakfast proceeds to Chambarive and arrives at the camp.
- After lunch leaves for Terhi Dam Lake which is around 60 KM long and enjoys various water-based activities like wake surfing, banana ride, or taking a ride in a motorboat / Jetski.
- Return to camp in the evening.
- Enjoy bonfire and evening snacks.
- Overnight at camp.
Day 5: Chamba to Rishikesh
- 70 KM Cycling from Chamba- Rishikesh
- Wake up early in the morning and take a nature walk into the adjoining pine forests.
- Return to the camp for breakfast. Today you will ride around 70 KM which may test your endurance however this section is mostly downhill.
- Start your ride going through small Chamba town and downwards towards Rishikesh.
- Enjoy local Garhwali cuisine at Aagrakhaal.
- Arrive at Rishikesh in the evening and leave your bikes there.
- Drive to Shivpuri camp.
- Relax at the camp and enjoy evening snacks and bonfires.
- Overnight at camp.
Day 6: Rafting | Departure
- Enjoy the early morning breakfast and indulge in a 16 KM rafting in the Ganges encountering grade 2 and 3 rapids
- Add some more fun to your adventure with cliff jumping and body surfing.
- Reach Rishikesh and get dropped at the railway station/ bus stand and departure to your favored location.