- Tour Location: Bangkok and Pattaya, Thailand
- Tour Duration: 4 nights and 5 days (2 nights in Bangkok and 2 nights in Pattaya)
2. Grand Bella Hotel, Pattaya
- Sightseeing: Bangkok city, The Grand Palace, Marble Temple, Pattaya village, Coral Island, and local streets, etc.
- Activities: Jet Ski, Parasailing, Banana Boat, Kayaking
About the destination:
- Bangkok: Bangkok is the largest city in Thailand. It is famous for its tranquil beaches, lush green forests, and authentic Thai seafood. The historical architecture, cultural and religious customs and places, historical palaces, and of course the lively nocturnal events attract the majority of people from most countries.
- Pattaya: Pattaya is a centered vacation spot in Thailand. It is a coastal city, therefore, it is famous for its tropical beaches, ornate islands, serene forests, mouth-watering seafood, and pulsating water adventures. The city is the hub for youth for its bizarre nightlife in streets, casinos, bars, and pubs. The nightlife is quite chilling for fun-seekers and makes Pattaya the best entertainment spot. Pattaya is diverse, on one hand, it seems quite spiritual and divine and welcomes spiritualists while on the other, it offers amusement, and excitement to the pulse through a range of adventurous games.
About 5 days tour package in Bangkok and Pattaya:
- The moment you reach Bangkok, you will receive greetings at the airport. Also, you will enjoy a warm welcome at the airport in Pattaya.
- You will have an access to the pick-up and drop facilities by a driver-cum-tour guide who will ensure your safety and security.
- The 5-day tour is full of fun, thrill, adventure, amusement, entertainment, and relief to your body and soul.
- The hotels where you will stay, will make you feel at home and provide you with excellent hospitality. You will have a perfect view from the Hotel and you can enjoy the amazing facilities at the hotel.
- The locations where you will visit serve the core of Thai culture. You will be relaxed, chilled, excited, surprised, amazed, and recreationally active at the same time.
- For the food, you will have various options amongst which the broader category is Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian meals. You will have the best taste in whatever you prefer.
- Explore the beauty and thrill of Bangkok and Pattaya and make the best memories to remember. Enjoy this amazingly scheduled tour to give you the best experience in Thailand.
Package Price (Not Fixed):
- A warm welcome at the airport with garlands.
- A well-mannered and professional driver-cum-guide.
- Pick-up and drop facilities from and to the airport.
- All road drives to the mentioned places.
- Domestic flights (Bangkok-Pattaya-Bangkok).
- Easy access to the supervisors and instructors.
- Safety equipment for adventure sports.
- 4 nights' accommodation at the hotels (2 nights in Bangkok + 2 nights in Pattaya).
- 4 days' breakfast at the open buffet.
- Indian Lunch at Coral Island.
- All applicable taxes such as road tax, toll charges, and service charges.
- Inclusive of GST.
- Any additional service.
- Gratuities at the restaurant, to the driver, etc.
- Personal expenses such as shopping, street food, etc.
How to reach Bangkok:
- By Air: The Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok receives flights from Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, etc. via Jet Airways, Thai Airways, Malaysia Airlines, and Singapore Airlines. Pattaya is about 150 Km away from the airport. One may opt for pre-booked taxis, cabs, and buses from there.
- By Road: From India, people can drive from Manipur to Bangkok via the India-Myanmar-Thailand highway which has made the journey from India to Thailand possible via road. From Bangkok, there are mini buses that charge a nominal fare of about 200 THB (INR 441)-250 THB (INR 552) to reach Pattaya.