- Tour Location: Pattaya, Thailand
- Tour Duration: 3 nights and 4 days
- Stay: Grand Bella Hotel, Pattaya.
- Sightseeing: Pattaya village, Pattaya Beach, Nong Nooch Botanical Garden, Coral Island, and many more.
- Activities: Jet Ski, Parasailing, Banana Boat, Kayaking
- Pattaya is a vacation spot in Thailand. It is a coastal city, therefore, famous for its tropical beaches, ornate islands, serene forests, mouth-watering seafood, and pulsating water adventures.
- The city is the hub for youth for its bizarre nightlife in streets, casinos, bars, and pubs. The nightlife is quite chilling for fun-seekers and makes Pattaya the best entertainment spot.
- Pattaya is diverse. On one hand, it seems quite spiritual and divine and welcomes spiritualists while on the other, it offers amusement, and excitement to the pulse through a range of adventurous games.
About 4 days Pattaya Tour Package:
- The moment you reach Pattaya, you will be greeted and guided by our professionally-trained driver who exhibits excellent communication and social skills.
- The 4-day tour is full of fun, thrill, adventure, excitement, entertainment, and relief to your body and soul. Throughout the tour, you will be assisted by our driver-cum-tour guide, whose responsibility is to make you feel safe, secure, and comfortable.
- The hotel where you will stay, will make you feel at home and provide you with excellent hospitality. You will have a perfect view from the Hotel and you can enjoy the amazing facilities at the hotel.
- The locations where you will visit serve the core of Pattaya and the Thai culture. You will be relaxed, chilled, excited, surprised, amazed, and recreationally active at the same time.
- For the food, you will have various options amongst which the broader category is Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian meals. You will have the best taste in whatever you prefer.
- Explore the beauty and thrill of Pattaya and make the best memories to remember. Enjoy this amazingly scheduled tour to give you the best experience in Pattaya.
Package Price (Not Fixed):
- Grand Bella Hotel, Pattaya (4 stars): For a minimum of 2 people: INR 27,499 Per Adult.
- A warm welcome at the airport with garlands.
- A well-mannered and professional driver-cum-guide.
- Pick-up and drop facilities from and to the airport.
- All road drives to the mentioned places.
- Easy access to the supervisors and instructors.
- Safety equipment for adventure sports.
- 3 nights' accommodation at the hotel.
- 3 days' breakfast at the open buffet.
- Reserved Non-VIP seats at the Alcazar Show.
- Indian Lunch at Coral Island.
- A tour of Nong Nooch Garden and Cultural show.
- All applicable taxes such as road tax, toll charges, and service charges.
- Inclusive of GST.
- Any additional service.
- Gratuities at the restaurant, to the driver, etc.
- Personal expenses such as shopping, street food, etc.
How to reach Pattaya:
- By Air: The Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok receives flights from Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, etc. via Jet Airways, Thai Airways, Malaysia Airlines, and Singapore Airlines. Pattaya is about 150 Km away from the airport. One may opt for pre-booked taxis, cabs, and buses from there. The nearest airport, U-Tapao Airport is located at a distance of about 30Km from Pattaya, but it has poor connectivity to other major places in Pattaya.
- By Road: From India, people can drive from Manipur to Bangkok via the India-Myanmar-Thailand highway which has made the journey from India to Thailand possible via road. From Bangkok, there are mini buses that charge a nominal fare of about 200 THB (INR 441)-250 THB (INR 552) to reach Pattaya.