About the Tour:
- Walk hand in hand together along with your higher 1/2 to find out why Kashmir is called ΓÇ£Heaven on EarthΓÇ¥ in which each detail has romance in it. From looking sundown collectively to spending a few fine times for a Shikara journey at the rippling Dal Lake, Kashmir makes a great honeymoon destination. Take lengthy strolls together along with your companion thru colorful Mughal gardens (image of love) and the vintage a part of the metropolis for purchasing distinctively-patterned handicrafts, colorful Pashmina shawls, and delightful Kashmiri outfits (pherans).
- Offering a whole lot withinside the manner of awe-inspiring sights, Pahalgam has been the region for numerous Bollywood films, which include the superhit Betaab film (1983), and then is known as the Betaab Valley. If an iciness wonderland is what youΓÇÖre searching for, then Gulmarg at the stop of the yr will fulfill that wish. And thatΓÇÖs simply the top of the snowy mountain.
- Route: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Srinagar
- Duration: 4 Days and 3 Nights
- Starting Point: Srinagar
- End Point: Srinagar
- Airport select out up and drop as in line with your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as in line with the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) in any respect accommodations as in line with itinerary
- Highly skilled Driver cum guide
- Accommodation (Depending on the version selected)
Universal Adventure Recommended:
- Visit the Floating Vegetable Market withinside the early morning and revel in the tradition of Mir Bahris
- Row your personal Shikhara Boat at Dal Lake
- Drop with the aid of using the Muslim shrine of Baba Reshi to pay a holy tribute
- Visit the Aru Valley - you could revel in sightseeing and sports here
- In Baisaran you could get to experience ponies
- Visit the capturing spot of the Bollywood movie ΓÇÿBetaabΓÇÖ -Betaab Valley
- Trekking at Pir Panjal
- Horse driving at Alpather Lake
- Have amusing doing snow sports like snowboarding at Gulmarg
How to Reach:
- By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the closest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to principal towns of India.
- By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which additionally has taught connectivity throughout India.
- By Road: Buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam are to be had to attain Srinagar.
Day 1: Reach Srinagar | Welcome to The Paradise on Earth
- Meet and greet the representative at the pre-decided location in Srinagar.
- Get transferred to your most awaited stay in the Houseboat where you can check in and relax for some time.
- Visit the famous Mughal Gardens including the Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and the Shalimar Bagh (abode of love).
- You will also visit the Tulip Gardens(AsiaΓÇÖs largest tulip garden), Botanical Gardens, Chashma Shahi, Pari Mahal & Famous Hazratbal.
- In the evening, enjoy a romantic 'Shikhara ride' at Dal Lake and explore the Kashmir Local market for its Kashmiri handicrafts, traditional Dongra jewelry, dry fruits and indulge in some quick shopping.
- Return back to the houseboat to enjoy a scrumptious dinner
- Overnight stay at the houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 2: Excursion to Pahalgam | A Beautiful Town Adorned with the Best of Scenery that Nature has to Offer
- Wake up to a beautiful view from the houseboat, enjoy lavish breakfast and check out from the houseboat.
- Proceed to Pahalgam Valley, en-route visit the Martand Sun Temple before heading to Pahalgam to enjoy leisure activities.
- Visit the Aru Valley, a small village located 11km from Pahalgam famous for its scenic beauty and various adventure activities.
- Witness the beauty of Betaab Valley - shooting spot of Bollywood movie "Betaab" and Lidder River, the most popular tourist destination and enjoy their natural charm.
- Further, you will be taken to Chandanwari, which is near Betaab Valley and is famous for its natural beauty surrounded by snow-capped mountains.
- After a day full of beautiful sightseeing, drive to your pre-booked hotel in Srinagar and complete the check-in formalities,
- Enjoy an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Srinagar
Day 3: Excursion to Gulmarg | Admire the Appealing Panoramic View from Asia's Highest Cable Car
- Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast, and then proceed on a scenic route from Pahalgam to Gulmarg.
- Once you reach Gulmarg you will be going for a Gondola Ride, which is the prime attraction in Gulmarg and offers stunning panoramic views of the snow-capped mountains.
- You can also indulge in various adventure sports like skiing and paragliding before returning back to Srinagar.
- Overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 4: Departure from Srinagar | Bid Adieu to the Paradise on Earth
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast, and complete the checkout formalities.
- Get dropped at your desired location in Srinagar and end the trip with beautiful memories.