About the destination:
- Gangtok, the capital of the country of Sikkim, settled withinside the mountains and is famed for its Buddhist pilgrimage. It is one of the maximum lovely places of mom nature with the beautiful view of Mt Kanchenjunga. The4 Days Budget Sikkim Trip With Nathula Pass now no longer simplest takes you via the very best available passes however additionally to Tsomgo Lake which modifications the color. Indulge withinside the holy prayers of a Buddhist monastery protected with colorful architecture. Do now no longer neglect to seize the misty mountain perspectives for your digital digicam lens.
Quick Facts About 4 Days Budget Sikkim Trip :
- Start Point/ End Point: Gangtok
- Pickup/ Drop Timings: Customizable as Per Traveler
- Duration : 4 Days & 3 Nights
- Route : Gangtok - Nathu La
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Customization: Available on Request
- Note: Surcharges are applicable from 1st April - 30 June, 05th October - 25th October & 15th Dec - 5th January.
Inclusions of 4 Days Budget Sikkim Trip :
- Breakfast on All Days
- Vehicle: Hatchback/ SUV (As in keeping with organization Size)
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Customization Possible on Request)
- Parking charges
About the tour:
- Once you arrive at Gangtok and test in on the hotel, get prepared to discover the splendor of Gangtok.
- Visit the MG Marg to acquire particular souvenirs and later head to the well-known Hanuman Tom, Institute of Tibetology-A Tibetan lifestyle museum, and monasteries to include your religious side.
- Discover the Dro-dul Chorten-right here you'll discover the package of religious and holy items after which step right all the way down to the lovable Banjakhri Falls so as to sincerely soothe you for a day.
- Also, discover the splendor of Tsongmo lake-that is a glacial lake regarded for its serenity and picturesque perspectives as you byskip through and seize the great perspectives of Kanchenjunga.
- Explore the famend baba ka mandir, that is preferred vacation spot of loads of humans go to with the perception of responded prayers.
- Embark the best mountain byskip, Nathula byskip-connecting indo-china positioned on the antique silk route.
- Hearty breakfast is likewise protected withinside the package. You also can attempt the neighborhood meals like pitha, vawksa rep, and extra at some point of the trip.
Day 1: Gangtok; Explore the Local Markets in Gangtok
- Once you reach Gangtok, check-in to the hotel or resort
- The evening will be left to your leisure. You can choose to explore the famous MG Marg at this time or relax at the hotel
- Overnight stay in the hotel
Day 2: Gangtok: Indulge in the Gangtok Sightseeing and Explore Hidden Beauties
- After a hearty breakfast this morning, you will start your journey to explore the Tashi viewpoint from where you can admire the beauty of Kanchenjunga
- Embrace your spiritual side as you visit the Ganesh Tok and Hanuman Tok
- Visit the Cottage Industry and Handicraft Center, and get to know more about the local handicrafts
- Learn more about the rich culture of Tibet as you visit the Institute of Tibetology
- Listen to the chantings and prayers of the Buddhist monks at Dro-Dul Chorten and Enchey Monastery
- Enjoy the views of Banjakhri Falls and get mesmerized by the pleasing sound of flowing water
- Overnight stay at Gangtok
Day 3: Tsomgo lake (3,753 m) | Baba Mandir & Travel through the Nathu La Pass (4,310 m)
- After a hearty breakfast in the morning, you will leave for a visit to the famous Tsongmo Lake.
- The lake which has an elevation of about 3,780 m above sea level offers breathtaking scenic beauty and is also the home to brahmin ducks and many other migratory birds
- Following this will be a visit to the shrine of the famous Baba Mandir where you can take a bow or experience the peaceful ambiance
- Next, visit the second highest mountain pass, Nathu La Pass, and admire the beauty of the surrounding landscape from here
- After this experience, you will return to Gangtok where you can enjoy the beauty of the misty mountains on the way
- Overnight stay at hotel
Day 4: Gangtok | Time to Head Back Home
- Wake up early to catch the view of the Kanchenjunga range which is about 8,300 ft. from your hotel
- After a mouth-watering breakfast, check-out from the hotel at the designated time
- It is now to head back home or the next destination with a plethora of good memories