- Route: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Solang Valley - Manikaran - Kullu - Manali
- Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Start Point: Manali
- End Point: Manali
About the tour:
- The country city of Manali offers radically unique and spiritually fascinating panoramic vistas with the Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal tiers in the background. Enjoy the pleasant weather, scenic beauty, and upbeat vibes in your unique way!
- The Hidimba temple is a peaceful site nestled among the deodar trees. Take a sacred bath in the healing springs of Vashisht. While riding across the Rohtang's snow partitions by skip, visit the Solang valley, which is a paradise for nature and adventure lovers. The ideal holiday with an amalgamation of sightseeing, adventure, and spirituality is Bollywood's favorite hill town.
How to Reach:
- By Air: The quickest way to get to Manali by air is to go through Chandigarh. Chandigarh International Airport is the closest airport, with regular flights throughout the country.
- By Road: The best way to go to Manali is to take the well-connected bus network. They connect to important tourist destinations such as New Delhi, Shimla, Kullu, and Leh.
- By Rail: Another option is to travel by train to Joginder Nagar Railway Station, which is the closest railway station to Spiti and is connected to several important locations around the country.
Day 1: Reach Manali | A Township Nestled withinside the Picturesque Beas River Valley
- Arrive in Manali and meet with a consultant who will assist you in getting taken to your pre-booked resort.
- After checking in, take a few moments to rest before venturing out to explore the wonderful town of Manali.
- You'll start by seeing the magnificent Hadimba Devi Temple, which locals refer to as Manali's heart and is nestled among the lovely Deodar trees.
- Then you'll head to the Manu Temple and Vashisht Temple to get a sense of the holy atmosphere.
- The Tibetan Monastery is a well-known location that you'll visit, surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets.
- You'll cross in the evening for a shopping binge and a stroll down crowded Mall Road.
- Returning to the resort for dinner was a good idea.
- Overnight live in Manali.
Day 2: Excursion to Rohtang Pass | Witness Spellbinding Views of Geypan Peaks
- Get up early in the morning and have a good breakfast before heading to Rohtang Pass, which is surrounded by green and misty high mountains.
- At a cost, you can participate in journey activities such as skiing, snowmobiling, and snow tubing at Rohtang Pass.
- You'll pass via the little village of Kothi, Gulaba Viewpoint, Rahala Waterfalls, and a shanty city of Marhi with wayside restaurants on your way to Rohtang by skip.
- Pose joyously alongside every variation, since those areas provide the best image opportunity due to the grandeur that abounds.
- Return to the resort for a delicious meal after a scenic journey via high passes.
- Overnight live in Manali.
Day 3: Excursion to Solang Valley | A Paradise for Nature Lovers and Adventure Enthusiasts
- A delicious breakfast can help you wake up and deal with your taste sensations.
- Today you'll depart on your Solang Valley trip, which is sometimes referred to as "Snow Valley" and is a sanctuary for adventurers and environment enthusiasts.
- The valley is known for its beauty and accommodates a variety of winter travel sports activities.
- This captivating snow valley offers a variety of adventure sports to try your hand at, including snowboarding, paragliding, and zorbing.
- Return to the resort after an afternoon filled with thrills and excitement.
- In a single day, eat dinner and live in Manali.
Day 4: Travel to Kullu & Manikaran and Departure | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- The day begins early as you awaken, and shortly after breakfast, you will begin moving closer to Kullu, which is sometimes referred to as the "Beautiful Valley of Gods."
- Experience the full-size and spectacular snow-covered hills that will provide a jaw-dropping panorama, as well as the luminous rivers that run beside you.
- After spending some time in the beautiful Kullu valley making snowmen and rafting over the icy waters, you'll be on your way to Manikaran.
- The Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara and the freshwater springs make Manikaran an important website online for Sikhs. It is nestled within the picturesque Parvati valley.
- Refresh yourself by having a dip in the warm spring, which is said to have various medical benefits and can help to restore your body and soul.
- After that, you'll proceed to the Bhuntar Bus Stand and take the beautiful paths to get away from the mountain rims.
- Take a quick journey to Kasol if you have some time, where you may shop for unique handicrafts.
- Arrive in Bhuntar in the evening, from where you can carry on to a safe experience and return home with many memories.