About the Tour:
- Relish your go-to to the maximum vital pilgrimage web website online of India with your loved one ones to Vaisho devi who's stated to be Moonh Maangi Muradein Poori Karne Wali Mata (the mom who fulfils the desires of her children) tucked away in Trikuta Hills. The temple is dedicated to Maa Kali, Maa Saraswati, Maa Laxmi carved in caves withinside the shape of pindies. You can attain the temple via way of means of hiking 14km, in pony rides or in helicopter. As you circulate up you're dealt with to outstanding points of interest of landscape, the towering peaks and valley.
- Apart from Vaishno Devi discover locations along with Bhaironath Mandir and Ardhkuwari Gufa that is a cave formed like a momΓÇÖs womb is one of the vital pilgrim spots. Vaishno Devi gives a glad hazard to the travelers to achieve peace and serenity with snow-capped mountains and greenery all around, this vacation spot absolutely presents peace and tranquillity.
- Route: Jammu - Katra - Vaishno Devi - Katra - Jammu
- Duration: 3 Days and 2 Nights
- Start Point: Jammu
- End Point: Jammu
- Airport choose-up and drop as in keeping with your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as in keeping with the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner on all of the days
- Highly skilled Driver cum guide
- Accommodation (Depending on the version selected)
- Interesting Facts approximately Vaishno Devi:
- It is assumed that Goddess Durga visited Nagrota. Ban Ganga and Ardh Kuwari earlier than Finally leaving her human shape in the back of the sanctum sanctorum of the primary cave.
- As said with the aid of using the legends, Maa Vaishno Devi concealed from Bhairo Nath Ji for nine Months at midpoint Ardhkuwari.
- Visiting the temple at some stage in Navratras is taken into consideration truly auspicious as humans that Maa Vaishn Devi is clearly gifted there to witness all of the devotees and bless them.
- It is likewise believed that your Yatra is taken into consideration incomplete in case you donΓÇÖt pay to go to Bhairo NathΓÇÖs temple.
- The conventional cave course opens while the push is much less and devotees input the shrine thru the direction initially taken with the aid of using Maa Vaishno for entering.
Universal Adventure recommended:
- Visit the Ardh Kuwari Cave, placed halfway at the vintage course to the Bhawan.
- Experience the famed aarti held on the Bhawan earlier than dawn and after sunset.
- Indulge in a purchasing spree at Katra Market.
- Treat yourself to well-known cuisine in your manner to the temple.
- Take a quick go-to Patnitop -The land of inexperienced meadows.
How to Reach:
- By Air: Jammu Airport is properly related to foremost components Indian airports and is 50Km from Katra.
- By Rail: The Katra Railway Station is the closest railway station that's the closest railhead to Vaishnodevi and has proper connectivity with the foremost towns of the country.
- By Road: Jammu & Kashmir State delivery buses, and personal air-conditioned buses to perform among Jammu and Katra.
Day 1: Arrival in Jammu and Transfer to Katra | A scenic town situated in the foothills of the Trikuta Mountains
- Arrive at the Jammu Railway Station/ Airport where a representative will greet you and give a quick overview of the entire tour.
- You will be then transferred to the nearby town of Katra.
- On arrival in Katra, check in to the hotel and take some rest.
- The rest of the day is at leisure and you can also head out to explore local temples and markets.
- Some of the most sought-after places that you can visit in Katra are the Nau Devi Temple, Bhairo Baba Temple, Bhimgarh Fort, and Dera Baba Banda.
- Enjoy the overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Katra.
Day 2: Vaishno Mata Darshan | Connect with your Spiritual Self and Worship the Goddess at Length
- Wake up before the day breaks, have a hearty breakfast, and start your journey towards Mata Vaishno Devi Temple, situated at the Trikuta Mountain Peak at an elevation of about 5,200 feet.
- The base camp Katra is located at an altitude of 2500 feet above sea level; whereas Mata's Bhawan is located at 5200 feet.
- On the way, take appropriate breaks and replenish yourself with some snacks and water at regular intervals.
- You will probably be able to reach the gates of Vaishno Devi by afternoon and then proceed for the darshan.
- Feel the essence of spirituality that fills the atmosphere at Vaishno Devi Temple and gives out positive vibes.
- After puja, aarti and darshan start trekking downhill towards the base camp.
- Reach Katra in the evening and proceed directly to the hotel to have a delicious dinner.
- After a tiresome journey, retire for the day at the hotel in Katra.
Day 3: Departure | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- After having the delightful breakfast proceed to check out from the hotel.
- You will then be transferred from the hotel to the nearest Railway Station/ Airport for your onward journey.