2 Days Motorcycle Tour to Pondicherry & Mahabalipuram from Chennai
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Booking with ₹0
-3% ₹ 22244
What will you experience
Visit The French Colonial Town
Witness Beautiful Landscapes
About the Activity
|Pondicherry & Mahabalipuram
|Maximum No. Of Person
|Main Locations To Visit
|Shri Aurobindo Ashram, Pondicherry Beach, Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Auroville, Arjuna's Penance, Krishna's Butter Ball, Shore Temple, etc.
About Tamil Nadu:
- Tamil Nadu is a South Indian State that is popular for its Traditions, Art, and Cultures. It has many tourist attractions like Hill Stations, Temples, Water Parks, Heritage Sites, a Natural Collection of different Flora and Fauna, etc.
- The spices and flavours that this state contains in its cuisine are too delicious and very different. Some of the popular dishes of Tamil Nadu that you must try are Sambar, Puliyodarai, Paruppu Payasam, Pollachi Nandu Fry, Rasam, Mutton Kola Urundai, and Chicken Chettinad.
About 2 Days Bike Riding Trip To Pondicherry & Mahabalipuram From Chennai:-
- Reach Chennai on Day 1 with your group at the scheduled time & get to meet our coordinators there. You'll be given a Royal Enfield Motorbike as per your booking & you've to ride to reach Pondicherry.
- As you reach the location, you'll check into the pre-booked hotel with your group.
- Pay your first visit to Sri Aurobindo Ashram where you'll get to know about his life & philosophies. Followed by visiting Pondicherry Beach, Sri Aurobindo Hand-made Paper Factory, Basilica of the sacred heart of Jesus, Immaculate Conception Cathedral, & many more.
- Enjoy staying in the French Colonial Town. At night, end your day by playing some funny games with your family & enjoy spending quality time with them.
- On the second day, get the chance to visit Auroville, where a lot of citizens have given up their citizenship & living life as global citizens.
- Ride your motorbike to reach Mahabalipuram where you're going to witness many ancient monuments of the past, the Pancha Rathas, Arjuna's Penance, Krishna's Butter Ball, & a lot more.
- As you end up visiting all the places that are scheduled for you, you'll be riding towards Chennai i.e. 70 KM away from Mahabalipuram.
- We hope that the hospitality & arrangements of Universal Adventures you'll like the most & end up contacting us whenever you plan trips like this again.
Know before you book
- Don't forget to bring your IDs like a Driving License, Travel Insurance, & Documents related to driving/riding as this is a Bike Trip. So, these IDs are going to be checked mandatorily.
- A maximum of 15 members group can be allowed at once to travel on this trip.
- Pregnant Ladies & Small Children are not going to be allowed on this Bike Trip.
- The provision of getting a wheelchair is not accessible, so persons who need a wheelchair to travel must avoid joining.
- Persons having Heart problems & Back related issues are not recommended to participate in this Trip.
- Consumption of alcohol before or at the time riding bikes is not going to be allowed.
Things to Carry
- Riding Gloves
- Sunglasses and Sunscreen
- Appropriate Clothing
- First Aid Kit
- Bike Documents
- Rain Gear
- Water Bottle and Snacks
- Cell phone and Charger
- UA Voucher