- Tour Location: Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka
- Starting Location: Cochin International Airport
- Tour Duration: 9N/10D
- Adventure Type: Bike Trips
- Minimum No. Of Person In A Group: 06
- Maximum No. Of Person In A Group: 10
- Total Riding Distance: 1475 KM
- Distance Of Daily Rides: 50 to 262 KM
- Daily Ride Hours: 3 to 5 hrs
- Ending Location: Cochin International Airport
- Kerala, one of the famous South Indian States in India, takes multiple innovative ecotourism initiatives. It's also known as God's Own Country because of its natural beauty consisting of different types of Flora and Fauna.
- Get to witness many Serene Beaches, visit some Lushy Hill stations, and observe Fascinating Wildlife. Onam, Thrissur Pooram Festival, Attukal Pongala Festival, Vishu, Theyyam, and Christmas are the names of some of the festivals that are popularly celebrated in the State.
About Tamil Nadu:-
- Tamil Nadu is a South Indian State that is popular for its Traditions, Art, and Cultures. It has many tourist attractions like Hill Stations, Temples, Water Parks, Heritage Sites, a Natural Collection of different Flora and Fauna, etc.
- The spices and flavors that this state contains in its cuisine are too delicious and very different. Some of the popular dishes of Tamil Nadu that you must try are Sambar, Puliyodarai, Paruppu Payasam, Pollachi Nandu Fry, Rasam, Mutton Kola Urundai, and Chicken Chettinad.
- Karnataka is one of the beautiful South Indian States, known for its Heritage Sites, Amusement Parks, & Wildlife Sanctuaries. The combination of amazing Cuisines, adventurous Trekking trails, & exciting Wildlife makes the entire state special and unique.
- It serves a huge variety of dosas to its customers such as Masala dosa, Set dosa, Butter dosa, & many more. The aroma of spices will fill your nose with immense pleasure & excitement.
About 10 Days Bike Trip To Kerala, Tamil Nadu, & Karnataka:-
- Take a car transfer hill down to reach Kumily as you arrive at the International Airport of Cochin. Enjoy the bonfire with some delicious food items & explore some of its famous nearby places.
- Ride yourself to arrive at the tea country i.e. Munnar where you can view a lot of tea plantation gardens & get to witness a long trail of greenery all around you.
- On the next day, get out of your guest house, & take in the picturesque views of Munnar Local. Surround yourself with lush meadows, plantation pathways, etc.
- You'll be hypnotized by the mesmerizing fragrance of Eucalyptus oil, shops selling mixtures of Ayurveda Herbs, Artisanal Chocolates, and try out loads of Tropical Fruits in Kodaikanal. Also, Get to visit the Palani Hills & Palani Temple
- Once upon a time, Ooty was known as the 'Queen of Hill Stations. As You reach the location, the vibes that you're going to get are none other than a dream that comes true in a fairy tale.
- Explore Madikeri, one of the main towns of Coorg, and will serve you with lush green meadows. Try some of the famous food items such as Paputtu (Idli), Payasam, Noolputtu, & many more. Visit the Madikeri Fort, a unique cultural heritage & have a short tour of the coffee plantation gardens.
- Reach Kozhikode or Calicut to observe the colonial influences & impressions that were reflected in India, mainly due to Vasco Da Gama.
- Drive yourself out of Calicut & arrive at Cochin. You are going to get 1 day to explore the entire city so, try to make as many visits as you can. On the very next day, checkout from the hotel, You'll be safely transferred to the airport with your group, & you'll depart the city as your trip ends.