- Tour Location: Istanbul, Cappadocia, Antalya (Turkey)
- Tour Duration: 9 nights and 10 days
- Istanbul: Konak Taksim Hotel (4 stars)
- Cappadocia: Cappadocia Hotel (5 stars)
- Antalya: Afflon Hotel (4 stars)
- Sightseeing: Local shops, markets, Turkish Architecture, Bursa City, Uludag, Cotton Castle, Waterfalls, and many more sights.
- Activities: Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Parasailing, Kayaking
About the Destination:
- Istanbul: Istanbul is the largest city and the hotspot of tourism in Turkey. It is the place where Asia and Europe meet. It is known for the religious sites, mythological-architectural traces, diverse cultural expression, and obviously water activities. Sultanahmet Mosque is the most visited tourist spot in Istanbul. The favorite activity of the visitors is to have a shopping time at the Grand Bazaar, where you can find items for home decor, Turkish glass items, handmade crafts, garments, etc. It is the land that has had the rule of Roman, Latin, Byzantine, and Ottoman Empires, and the magnificent architecture at the Topkapi Palace says it all. The mesmerizing Prince Islands, luxurious Turkish traditional bath, the amazing nightlife, and authentic Turkish cuisine serve the core of Istanbul and make it one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world.
- Cappadocia: It is the land that gave rise to the Philosophers of Christianity. In Cappadocia, you can see traces of the Hittite Empire. 'Cappadocia fairies' or 'Cotton Castles' are known for their unique shape of the rock that is soft and carved for building churches. Cappadocia refers to ' The Land of Horses'. The thing that attracts tourists is the network of underground tunnels that connect Cappadocia to other cities in Turkey. The city is also known for nightlife-music concerts inside the caves of soft rocks. The history of being 'The land of Grapes' makes Cappadocia one of the top wine-making countries. You can find various wine tasting shops in the markets, where you can taste various flavours of wines. Hot air balloon is the most favorite activity here.
- Antalya: Antalya is known for its lavish beaches, water sports, and marvelous historical monuments. The Hadrian's Gate is the most capturing spots, where people have their photoshoots. The Lara Beach, Duden waterfalls, the ancient architecture, ancient Ottoman houses, Old city Marina, and the Republic Square serve the heart of the city. Antalya Bazar is crowded due to the items it sells. Tourists love to visit the Bazaar when in Antalya to have authentic Turkish items for the remembrance of their trip at Turkey.
About 10 days Istanbul-Cappadocia-Antalya Tour Package:
- The moment you reach Istanbul, you will be greeted and guided by our professionally-trained driver who exhibits excellent communication and social skills.
- The 10-day tour is full of fun, thrill, adventure, excitement, entertainment, and relief to your body and soul. Throughout the tour, you will be assisted by our driver-cum-tour guide, whose responsibility is to make you feel safe, secure, and comfortable.
- The hotel where you will stay, will make you feel at home and provide you with excellent hospitality. You will have a perfect view from the Hotel and you can enjoy the amazing facilities at the hotel.
- The locations where you will visit serve the core of Turkey and the Turkish culture. You will be relaxed, chilled, excited, surprised, amazed, and recreationally active at the same time.
- For the food, you will have various options amongst which the broader category is Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian meals. You will have the best taste in whatever you prefer.
- Explore the beauty and thrill of Turkey and make the best memories to remember. Enjoy this amazingly scheduled tour to give you the best experience at Turkey.
Package Price (Not fixed, Inclusive of all applicable taxes):
- A group of 2: 680 Euro or INR 54,155
- A group of 3: 669 Euro or INR 53,279
Additional Services (Not fixed):
- Hot Air Balloon ride at INR 10,375 or USD 130.
How to reach Istanbul:
- By Air: The Istanbul Ataturk Airport is one of the most busiest airports in Europe. The airport marks regular and direct flights from Ahmedabad, Delhi, and Mumbai via Oman Air, Ukraine International Airlines, Air Astana, and many more airlines.